• GoogleIt => Darius

Spoiler alert.
    Darius is een personage uit The Hungergames trilogy Hij is een van de jongste vredebewakers. In Catching Fire wordt hij een Avox. Uiteindelijk wordt hij vermoordt in Mockingjay door het Capitool.

So, what do you think? ;D

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

"I have written you down. Now you will live forever, and all the world will read you."

Darius will forever remind me of the hot-mountain hunk in the house of night series, where he's a son of Erebus warrior.

but, nice. ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Escritura schreef:
    Darius will forever remind me of the hot-mountain hunk in the house of night series, where he's a son of Erebus warrior.

but, nice. ^^

Both.

SLOAN.

Escritura schreef:

but, nice. ^^

Hihi, ken ik niet ;'3
    Bedankt (:

"I have written you down. Now you will live forever, and all the world will read you."

Escritura schreef:

but, nice. ^^

OMG, yes! *O*

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Escritura schreef:

but, nice. ^^

This. :W

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

Lol, raar dat als zoveel mensen hem kennen de username nog vrij was (':

Darius schreef:
    Lol, raar dat als zoveel mensen hem kennen de username nog vrij was (':

True! o.o
    Iedereen is veel te bang van Aphrodite, zn vriednin. (joehoe)

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

True! o.o
    Iedereen is veel te bang van Aphrodite, zn vriednin.

Haha, laten we het daar dan maar op houden :'D