• A Gancanagh (from Irish: Gean Cánach meaning "love talker" )
    is a male faerie in Irish mythology that is known for seducing human women.

The Gancanagh are thought to have an addictive toxin in their skin that make the humans they seduce literally addicted to them. The women seduced by this type of faerie typically die from the withdrawal, pining away for the Ganacanagh's love or fighting to the death for his love.

Het is niet echt van toepassing op mij maar ik vind het zo leuk klinken + I love faeries + het komt uit mijn favoriete boekenserie

Whaddayathink? :Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 14 dec 2011 - 14:31 ]

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

What bookseries? *curious*

I like irish/Celtic stuff, so I approve.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Saph schreef:

Wicked Lovely van Melissa Marr. So pretty (bloos)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

I approves :3
    Elise, gij hebt echt altijd de mooiste usernames :3

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Saph schreef:

& Scottish :9~

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Saph schreef:

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

Saph schreef:

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Patronum schreef:
    I approves :3
    Elise, gij hebt echt altijd de mooiste usernames :3

(joehoe) vleier.

Ik heb altijd geluk dat niemand ze heeft. Maybe it's because I'm weird but in that case I like it even better :Y)

Gancanagh schreef:
    (...)
    (joehoe) vleier.

Ik heb altijd geluk dat niemand ze heeft. Maybe it's because I'm weird but in that case I like it even better :Y)

Yes, I am (wbw)

You're not weird.
    You're f*cking perfect (bloos)

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Love the pokémon reference c:

Ik vind 'm trouwens erg vet, maar heb geen idee hoe hij uitgesproken moet worden ;D

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Pokémon? Ieeeeuwwl, get if off me! (no_chears)

Gancanagh schreef:
    Pokémon? Ieeeeuwwl, get if off me! (no_chears)

lol, what's with the evolving in that case ?

Maar hoe moet je 'm uitspreken ? I'm confused ;x

Mensen evolueren toch ook? Al is het dan niet op de pokémonmanier :')

Er bestaan verschillende manieren om hem uit te spreken, afhankelijk van welke taal enzo. Ik geloof dat hij in het Iers als Gean-canach (djeeankanak) wordt uitgesproken, maar ik zelf zeg het ook altijd heel platjes "Gankanag" met de eerste G uitgesproken als bij Good

Gancanagh schreef:
    Mensen evolueren toch ook? Al is het dan niet op de pokémonmanier :')

Er bestaan verschillende manieren om hem uit te spreken, afhankelijk van welke taal enzo. Ik geloof dat hij in het Iers als Gean-canach (djeeankanak) wordt uitgesproken, maar ik zelf zeg het ook altijd heel platjes "Gankanag" met de eerste G uitgesproken als bij Good

Oh well, ik moest er gewoon aan denken (nerd)

Klinkt trouwens leuk, dat Keltische, Ierse is ook zo'n mooie taal c:

Thank you to all who like it(flower)

Nicee (:

26 - 02 - '16