• How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc.
    And then there are just Americans

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You Call me White boy, Cracker, Honkey, Whitey, Caveman. And that's OK.

But when I call you, Nigger, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink...
    You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi You have the NAACP. You have BET.

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television)
    We'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day
    You would call us racists.

If we had White History Month
    We'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to "advance OUR lives"

We have a Hih4ic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
    Wonder who pays for that?

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships
    You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US , yet if there were a "White college"
    THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching For your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights,

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're Not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride.
    You call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer Shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society. You call him a racist.
    I am proud and white.
    But, you call me a racist.

Ever wonder...
    Why is it that only whites can be racists?

The beauty of the White Aryan woman must never perish from the earth.

SiegHeil schreef:
    (...)

Dat is dus precies de reden waarom ik de foto erop geplaatst heb en deze naam gekozen heb voor mijn profiel. Zo bewijzen jullie alleen maar dat de tekst echt waar is, als ik hem moet veranderen.

Wat de fack doos, weet je uberhaupt wel wie Hitler was?! Hier kan ik me echt kwaad om maken.

Ik lach de wereld uit, en dans mijn twijfels weg

DancingDead schreef:
    (...)
    dat recht heb je altijd. maar het is een beetje onnozel om te beoordelen terwijl je het niet gelezen hebt

-gaat en blijft uit dit topic, wil het netjes houden.-

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

Sjenkie schreef:
    (...)
    Wat de fack doos, weet je uberhaupt wel wie Hitler was?! Hier kan ik me echt kwaad om maken.

Relax, moderators are probably on the case like worms on apples. (joehoe)

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Sjenkie schreef:
    (...)

Natuurlijk weet ik wie Hitler was, doe niet zo achterlijk. Lees de reacties die ik gegeven heb beter door voor je je mond open trekt, a.u.b.

I agree with you.

I love you Tim

SiegHeil schreef:
    (...)

Natuurlijk weet ik wie Hitler was, doe niet zo achterlijk. Lees de reacties die ik gegeven heb beter door voor je je mond open trekt, a.u.b.

Ik heb het recht om mijn mening te geven, dus mond houden. Er zijn hier mensen wiens opa en oma de oorlog nog meegemaakt hebben weetje.

Sjenkie schreef:
    (...)
    Ik heb het recht om mijn mening te geven, dus mond houden. Er zijn hier mensen wiens opa en oma de oorlog nog meegemaakt hebben weetje.

Waaronder de mijne. Wel heel erg dubbelzinnig wat je zegt: Jij mag je mening geven, maar ik moet mijn mond houden?

waarom halen we er niet gewoon een mod bij '--

I'm like Coca Cola, I can open happiness too.

SiegHeil schreef:
    (...)

Waaronder de mijne. Wel heel erg dubbelzinnig wat je zegt: Jij mag je mening geven, maar ik moet mijn mond houden?

Je mag best je mening geven over racisme, daar heb ik niets tegen.
    Maar je username en het plaatje op je profiel zijn een beetje too much, vind ik zelf.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

DancingDead schreef:
    waarom halen we er niet gewoon een mod bij '--

I did. :W

StoryBelle schreef:
    (...)

I did. :W

woops, just did the same

I'm like Coca Cola, I can open happiness too.

StoryBelle schreef:
    (...)

Je mag best je mening geven over racisme, daar heb ik niets tegen.
    Maar je username en het plaatje op je profiel zijn een beetje too much, vind ik zelf.

Precies daarom moet jij dus je mond houden. Ik vind het prima dat je je mening geeft, en in de tekst kan ik me ook nog wel vinden. Maar die username, dat kan ik niet hebben.

SiegHeil schreef:
    (...)

_O_
    Ah die users hier toch.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

DancingDead schreef:
    (...)
    woops, just did the same

Me too.

Sjenkie schreef:
    (...)
    Precies daarom moet jij dus je mond houden. Ik vind het prima dat je je mening geeft, en in de tekst kan ik me ook nog wel vinden. Maar die username, dat kan ik niet hebben.

Allerliefste, ik hoef mijn mond voor niemand te houden.