• Op Tumblr stond een post over een site die zogenaamd je vorig leven zou analyseren.
    Het ergste is dat het nog klopt ook, ik vind het apart en eng. D:

I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat - Edgar Allan Poe

Hoe weet je dat het klopt?

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

Grover schreef:

I know there's a way so I promise: 'I'm gonna clean up the mess I made'

Grover schreef:

Ze geven een beschrijving over je persoonlijkheid enzo, het lijkt mij te kloppen ;3

I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat - Edgar Allan Poe

Grover schreef:

Dat wou ik vragen D:

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1475. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
    Do you remember now?

Nee maar ik vind het wel awesome, want ik hou van Ierland :3

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

:o Okéé dat is echt creepy! Ik deed het net ook en het leek ook te kloppen over mn persoonlijkheid :|
    En ;o Ik kom blijkbaar uit schotland en was een man ;s

[ bericht aangepast op 20 aug 2011 - 15:49 ]

"Fifty shades of fucked up" ~ Christian Grey

Ik heb het ook gedaan en gek genoeg klopte wel het stuk dat ik in Turkije was geboren, want ik ben zelf Turks :D En ik was een man.

A girl should be two things: Classy & Fabulous. <3

Escritura schreef:
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1475. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
    Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
    Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
    Do you remember now?

Nee maar ik vind het wel awesome, want ik hou van Ierland :3

Omg! Lizz! You're a guy! I KNEW IT! :P

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 775. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
    There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Ik hou wel van kunst en music, maar ik haat verandering en koken. Dus...

Btw, dat hoef niet perse je vorige leven te zijn, het kan ook via je sterrenbeeld of geboorte maand worden berekent.

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall

DeSlenderman schreef:
    (...)

Omg! Lizz! You're a guy! I KNEW IT! :P

Shut up. I bet you were a gerbil with a big nose :3 that or a dog XD

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Creepy, bij mij klopt t ook, echt precies:|

A kiss is the beginning of cannibalism - Georges Bataille

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 725. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
    You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
    Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Sometimes it's best not to care.

Van mij lijkt het toch echt niet te kloppen

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

Shut up. I bet you were a gerbil with a big nose :3 that or a dog XD

Im a hamster (cat)

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1100. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life. Do you remember now?

Apparently I built cathedrals in Egypt. Are there Cathedrals in Egypt? Dont think so.

Also, screw psychological sciences! >:C

ik ben van 1250 en een vrouw uit Saudi Arabië ofzo

[ bericht aangepast op 20 aug 2011 - 15:56 ]