• Ik schrijf een waargebeurd verhaal over mijn moeder en mij. Maar ik heb een probleem.
    Hier is een heel klein beetje om te laten zien:

First she caught a cold.
    Then she became strangely forgetful.
    Now she's gone
    - away and not here -
    and if I am lucky she knows
    I am that girl
    that calls her my mum.
    --
    "I am scared of the ghosts," I whispered and I crawled onto her bed.
    My mum sat up straight and wrapped her arms around me.
    "Don't be, they're not real," she said to me.

I looked into her eyes and saw she was lost in a delusion again.
    "Mum," I said, "What's wrong?"
    She looked up at me, as if she only just noticed I was there.
    "I am scared of the ghosts," she whispered and I noticed her voice was trembling.
    "Don't be," I whispered, "They're not real."

Ik vraag nu af... Moet ik ook enkele goede herinneringen in het begin invoegen, of moet ik beginnen met het verhaal vanaf het moment (of rond het moment) dat ik realiseerde dat dingen fout waren?
    Ik hoop dat iemand me zal helpen.

Love,
    Jacqui.

Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans; it's lovely to be silly at the right moment.

En (just another question) is iemand geïnteresseerd in mijn verhaal te lezen?

[ bericht aangepast op 6 aug 2011 - 14:50 ]

Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans; it's lovely to be silly at the right moment.

JAAAAA ME ME ME!

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

Ik zou het graag lezen. Ik denk dat het mooi is, te beginnen met enkele van de goede herinneringen. c:

The future is meant for those who are willing to let go of the worst parts of the past.

For the love of God.
    De proloog is online.

Ik heb geschreven wat hoofdstukken, maar ik vraag me nog steeds af of ik eerst ook enkele herinneringen moet schrijven.

ImmortalSoul schreef:
    Ik zou het graag lezen. Ik denk dat het mooi is, te beginnen met enkele van de goede herinneringen. c:

Thank you for your opinion! (krul)

Glasgow schreef:
    (...)
    Thank you for your opinion! (krul)

Graag gedaan. (A)

The future is meant for those who are willing to let go of the worst parts of the past.

I've made up my mind.
    -Thank you-

[ bericht aangepast op 6 aug 2011 - 16:34 ]