• Idee 1:

Kourtney van der Woodsen, popular, spoiled adn good-looking.
    Justin Bieber, populair and also, good-looking.
    They both love ach other, but for the outside world they're enemies.
    When Justin asks her to go on 25 dates with him.
    Will she go overboard?

Idee 2:

I'm always the girl, on the sidelines -

I remember cheering you on, at every football game. Shoutin’ number twenty as a running back takes your place. I wave from the bleachers on the 30 yard line, you only look away. Don’t you see? What it does to me? When the game is cold and the crowd goes home. I get my chance with you alone. All you seem to do, is look right through me. I dreamt of you a thousand times, but you don’t even bat an eye. It doesn’t matter what I do or how I try. I’m always the girl on the sideline.

Warning: Sad story.

Idee 3:

What goes around, comes back around.

Thank god I found the ‘good’ in goodbye. I used to want you so bad. I’m so through with that. ‘Cause honestly you turned out to be, the best thing I never had. And I will always be the best thing you never had. Oh I bet it sucks to be you right now.
    Now I’m not so sure about that ‘never’ part anymore.

[ bericht aangepast op 25 juli 2011 - 14:40 ]

To infinity and beyond •

2de of 3de

Then I defy thee, stars. Romeo Montague

3e

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.

Sanity schreef:
    2de of 3de

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

ik denk 1 of 2!

If you spread your wings, you can fly away with me.

Ik vind het tweede idee het leukste. Is het verhaal zelf wel in het Nederlands?

De derde.

Ex astris, sciencia

3e

Alis volat propriis

Apophis schreef:
    Ik vind het tweede idee het leukste. Is het verhaal zelf wel in het Nederlands?

Ja. (:

To infinity and beyond •