• Plaats hier alle HP-uitspraken die je ooit bent tegengekomen, gehoord of verzonnen hebt!

Ik las deze op Twitter (Tienerfeiten): Wanneer je tegen een muur loopt: Vriend:"Liep jij nu net tegen de muur?" "Nee, ik probeerde in Zweinstein binnen te geraken!"

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

Berkinhersopbia
    when you don't recieve the letter from hogwarts on your 11th birthday

"Delaying death is one of my favourite hobbies."

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."
    -Albus Dumbledore.

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

abo :')

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

"Wait untill my father hears about this!"
    -Draco Malfoy

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

Me likes :9~

[ bericht aangepast op 30 juni 2011 - 19:03 ]

Dance forever with the devil.

'I think we need a new feather.'

Geen idee of ie klopt, maar de eerste keer toen ik HP1 keek moest ik hier zo hard om lachen, terwijl ik hem nu heel saai vind :P Van HP1, bij Banning met de toverles.

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

People find it far to easy to forgive others for being wrong than for being right :D Hermione Granger

"Delaying death is one of my favourite hobbies."

"I wasn't that drunk."
    "Dude, you gave a sock to a midget yelling 'Dobby, you're free!'"

"I wasn't that drunk."
    "Dude, you were in the fireplace yelling 'Diagon Alley!'"

Ik lach de wereld uit, en dans mijn twijfels weg

"Brilliant! It's Potions last thing on Friday! Snape won't have the time to poison us all!"

"Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” - Vladimir Nabokov

abo

I know you're lonely, but you're not alone.

Oh, abo :3

'Vrolijk kerstfeest Harry Potter, meneer!' - Dobby
    Abo (:

Be yourself, life is too short, to be somebody else...

Aboooo.

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

"I wasn't that drunk."
    Dude you were standing in my toilet trying to flush to the ministry of magic.

Follow your dreams. You're the only one who knows how to.

'Only the good die young, be bad, live forever!' Lord_voldemort7 op twitter

"Longbottom, if brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something." - Draco Malfoy