• Ryan Dunn NOT Dead 20 Juni 2011 (it was a joke)

The 'Jackass' star has not really died in a car crash this morning in Pennsylvania. The mother of Bam Margera was the first person to say to the media that he is dead.

Well it was all a joke. This was all done for footage of friends and families reactions to hearing the news of Ryan Dunn's death, for the next Jackass feature.

Ryan Dunn was saying about the whole situation: " I'm not sorry for making everyone think i was dead, i actually thought it was pretty funny".

UPDATE: There is more suspicion about his death. He is playing in a new movie called "Living Will".
    In the beginning of the movie, you hear him saying: "Being dead is the best thing that's ever happened to me".

Bron

Mensen: ik weet niet of dit bericht waar of vals ik, ik wou gewoon even laten weten dat deze geruchten er zijn.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 juni 2011 - 17:44 ]

Never run out of reasons to smile...

Kijk naar dat wrak !

Zelfs een stunter als Ryan komt daar écht niet levend uit.
    Ik zou ook willen dat hij nog leefde , maar dat is gewoon niet zo , verdomme !

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

LetMeBe schreef:
    HAhahahahahahahaha ik zou het net zo'n stunt vinden voor hem eigenlijk :')

Food.

Tranquillity schreef:
    Ik zou die 'stunt' of hoe ze het ook mogen noemen echt belachelijk vinden. Wie zet nu in godsnaam een auto-ongeval in scène. Heel leuk voor zijn omgeving

You're beautiful.

Zou dit waar zin, zou ik best boos zijn. Ik heb mijn ogen uitgehuild voor hem.

Hell Yeah (: