• De mijne:
    1/2" Rosewood with Phoenix Feather.Rosewood represents beauty, and is very adept when it comes to matters of love. Phoenix tail can make wands that are very powerful, so I think the user of this wand will be dating whoever he/she likes, whether it's through fear or love potions.

Klik hier om te quiz te maken, als je nog niet weet welke staf bij je past (:

[ bericht aangepast op 14 april 2011 - 16:16 ]

Forever.

7 1/2" Birch with Veela Hair
    It is often said that wands made of birch create strong relationships, and the beauty of a veela is said to be transferred through the wand. enjoy your graceful manner.

[ bericht aangepast op 14 april 2011 - 16:41 ]

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

You Scored as 11" elm with phoenix feather

The ultimate power combination. This wand kicks ass! Just be sure to use it responsibly

Easy peasy, pumpkin peasy, pumpkin pie, motherfucker!

The ultimate power combination. THis wand kicks ass! just be sure to use it responsibly

[ bericht aangepast op 14 april 2011 - 16:40 ]

"we are definetely four good reasons not to have children" - Bill Kaulitz

The ultimate power combination. THis wand kicks @$$! just be sure to use it responsibly

Nice ;D

If I die young, send me away with the words of a lovesong.

You Scored as 7 1/2" Birch with Veela Hair

It is often said that wands made of birch create strong relationships, and the beauty of a veela is said to be transferred through the wand. enjoy your graceful manner.

Maar ik hoor Wilg te hebben, omdat ik in april ben geboren ^^

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Birch with Veela Hair
    It is often said that wands made of birch create strong relationships, and the beauty of a veela is said to be transferred through the wand. enjoy your graceful manner

Leuk :O

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Lycaon schreef:

The ultimate power combination. This wand kicks ass! Just be sure to use it responsibly

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Lycaon schreef:

“There is no heaven, there is no hell, except here on Earth.” - Anton LaVey.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right

9 1/2" Rosewood with Phoenix Feather
    Rosewood represents beauty, and is very adept when it comes to matters of love. Phoenix tail can make wands that are very powerful, so I think the user of this wand will be dating whoever he/she likes, whether it's through fear or love potions.

Dezelfde als jij dus ^^

Live life limitless.

You Scored as 9 1/2" Rosewood with Phoenix Feather
    Rosewood represents beauty, and is very adept when it comes to matters of love. Phoenix tail can make wands that are very powerful, so I think the user of this wand will be dating whoever he/she likes, whether it's through fear or love potions.

It's going to be difficult, but not impossible.

11" elm with phoenix feather

You've got to realize: you're the Devil as much as you're God.

Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?

You Scored as 8 1/2" Willow with Hippogrif Talon
    Hippogrifs demand respect, and so do you. Even so, you're flexible and can move to make other people happy.

Alleen maar tranen van geluk