• De mijne:
    1/2" Rosewood with Phoenix Feather.Rosewood represents beauty, and is very adept when it comes to matters of love. Phoenix tail can make wands that are very powerful, so I think the user of this wand will be dating whoever he/she likes, whether it's through fear or love potions.

Klik hier om te quiz te maken, als je nog niet weet welke staf bij je past (:

[ bericht aangepast op 14 april 2011 - 16:16 ]

Forever.

Als het een test is, is het dan niet slim om de link er bij te zetten?(':

everything, in time

Link? :3

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Suusijsje schreef:
    Als het een test is, is het dan niet slim om de link er bij te zetten?(':

Het is geen test.. Maar je kan wel een test maken om te zien welke bij je past (:
    Klik hier om te quiz te maken, als je nog niet weet welke staf bij je past (:

Forever.

Geen uitkomst van de test, maar de toverstok die ik altijd gebruik voor personages:
    24 1/4 centimeter, eikenhout en als kern een Hyppogriefveer. (:

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

Willow with Veela! What a combination! Charms will probably be your favorite class. Don't always depend on your wand though-it has it's ups and downs, although the occasional burst of strength is always nice.

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

Ik ga die fucking quiz niet doen. Heb geen tijd

Firm believer of all that is magic

You Scored as 9 1/2" Rosewood with Phoenix Feather
    Rosewood represents beauty, and is very adept when it comes to matters of love. Phoenix tail can make wands that are very powerful, so I think the user of this wand will be dating whoever he/she likes, whether it's through fear or love potions.

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

You Scored as 9 1/2" Rosewood with Phoenix Feather
    Rosewood represents beauty, and is very adept when it comes to matters of love. Phoenix tail can make wands that are very powerful, so I think the user of this wand will be dating whoever he/she likes, whether it's through fear or love potions.

Food.

9 1/2" Rosewood with Phoenix Feather

If you had never come out of the blue, I would've stay

8 Pagina's lang vol met vragen? O.o Wow..

Noem mezelf baas, want ze weten wie ik ben.

GeniusFerb schreef:
    Ik ga die fucking quiz niet doen. Heb geen tijd

Ja hallo, ga niet flippen. :Y)

Waarom komt iedereen op dezelfde uit? ö

die quiz is me te lang :P

doe hem later wel een keertje >.<

"Because I'm with you until the end of the line." - Stucky

You Scored as 11" elm with phoenix feather

The ultimate power combination. This wand kicks ass! Just be sure to use it responsibly

Things will go as they will; and there is no need to hurry to meet them.

Dumbledore schreef:
    Waarom komt iedereen op dezelfde uit? ö

Niet iedereen hoor (:

Forever.