• ik ga een nieuw verhaal beginnen url=http://www.quizlet.nl/stories/44418/esendras-beginning--engels/]deze[/url
    Het is in het engels geschreven en ik heb nog maar 1 hoofdstuk maar laat me weten of het leuk klinkt ;)

Esendra is the princess of Torren, the beautiful island which is at war with it self. Because of this war her father, Roland of Ancora, has kept Esendra isolated from the country, which she will rule someday. Roland has told his daughter stories of the "bad" people he was at war with but he did not tell her why they were at war.

One day Esendra, who is dyeing to get out of the castle, gets bored so she goes to the library where she finds a map. But this isn't just any map this is a map showing her exit, she is now free to leave her home which had kept her from tasting freedom for so long.

She decides to follow the map and finds herself in a forest, full of magical creatures that show her the most amazing things. She spends weeks in this forest living among the creatures unaware that they are her father’s enemies and they are only using her to get to them...

don't trust the trustworthy...

[ bericht aangepast op 6 maart 2011 - 10:32 ]

live long and prosper

(nerd)

live long and prosper

Mijn Engels is niet goed genoeg, sorry.

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

Ik vind het wel gaaf klinken! (:

If I die young, send me away with the words of a lovesong.

Leprechaun schreef:
    Ik vind het wel gaaf klinken! (:

yaay *happydance*

live long and prosper

hoofdstuk 1

live long and prosper