• Betrap ons a.u.b. op spelfouten voor deze schoolopdracht.

I’m mad, really bad and I stole an iPad

Remember, remember, the fifth of November. That is the date where an iPad was stolen out of an ordinary school locker.

In the early morning, before the school bell rang, was an iPad stolen out of a locker. The victim, Adil Genie, opened his locker and saw everything what was used to be in his locker, except his brand new iPad.

His parents bought the piece of electricity for his birthday at the first of November. So you can believe that Adil is really frustrated.

The police believe that the iPad is stolen with a special key from the janitor, because the janitor found the key at another place, than where he usually stocks it. He also was looking though the camera vidos of the early morning, but he had not saw any thief.

The police is still searching for evidence. They also have a new technique for searching for fingerprints, they are testing it in our school.

*insert philosophical cringe expression here*

*than = then. though = through. vidos = videos.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

I’m mad, really bad and I stole an iPad.

Remember, remember, the fifth of November. That is the date when an iPad got stolen out of an ordinary school locker.

In the early morning, before the school bell rang, an iPad got stolen out of a locker. The victim, Adil Genie, opened his locker and saw everything what was used to be in his locker, except his brand new iPad.

His parents bought the piece of electricity for his birthday at the first of November. So you can believe that Adil was really frustrated.

The police believes that the iPad is stolen with a special key from the janitor, because the janitor found the key at another place, than where he usually stocks it. He also watched the videos the camere taped from that early morning, but he never saw any thiefs.

The police is still searching for evidence. They also have a new technique for searching for fingerprints, they are testing it in our school.

Als het goed is is het zo goed, weet niet zeker hoor, lol. Je kijkt maar of je het zo goed vind :Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 10 jan 2011 - 18:31 ]

vidos = videos

[ bericht aangepast op 10 jan 2011 - 18:28 ]

(Be)lieve in (you)rself

That is the date where when an iPad...

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

but he had not saw any thief = But he didnt see any suspicious persons/people //// But he didnt see any suspects. /// But he haven't seen any suspects/suspicous persons/people.

Kikkeli schreef:
    but he had not saw any thief = But he didnt see any suspicious persons/people //// But he didnt see any suspects. /// But he hasn't seen any suspects/suspicous persons/people.

Don't be discouraged, though I realise, it's hard to take courage.

ohja sorry bedoel ik.
    Hasn't seen* ;d

Haha is dat tekstje toevallig gebaseerd op zo'n gedichtje over guy fawkes?

If you had never come out of the blue, I would've stay

waarschijnlijk gewoon een typfout maar videos is volgens mij verkeerd gespelt?

Don't dream your life, but live your dream!

Marshmellow schreef:
    Haha is dat tekstje toevallig gebaseerd op zo'n gedichtje over guy fawkes?

Nee? Denk ik? Ik moest het samen met een vriendin van mij schrijven.

Iig heel erg bedankt mensen!

vidos -> videos

SEMISLEKKER schreef:
    (...)
    Nee? Denk ik? Ik moest het samen met een vriendin van mij schrijven.

Oh omdat de zin 'remember, remember, the fifth of november' uit dat gedicht van guy fawkes komt =)

If you had never come out of the blue, I would've stay