• hebben jullie berichten of boodschappen of weetkveelwat die jullie tegen th willen zeggen?

ik ga een mail sturen met quizletters-berichten voor hun ^^

dus vertaal het in het duits en zet het hier, of stuur het in een privébericht. Vertalen niet vergeten XD want anders moet ik dat zelf doen, en daar ben ik te lui voor ö

Ik doe gewoon Engels Ö

Tokio Hotel, you all are like idols for me.
    ps. Gustav, I like Slipknot^^

Dat was mijn verneukte berich ><

Aye, brother! 4 8 15 16 23 42

dankje :')

NOGGGG?

Bitte vergess nimmer die Europesen Fans! Wir haben dir berümt gemacht, nicht Amerika! und Bill..du hast mein Leben geändert, also wenn du ändert, änder ich auch...bitte, bleib immer die kleine Traume aus Loitsche!

Liebe euch, Elina.
    ps: Georg, danke für deiner Plectrum :D

danke. NOGNOGNOG?

Tom ich liebe dich mit gans meine Herz und geh du niemals vergessen(H)

Billdu solsst immer ein brüder für mir sein(K)

Georg...wenn ich in deine Augen seh woll ich Du all meine Geheimen zu vertrauen ich vertrau dich

Gustav Du bist cute:P

Xxeure TanzerinxxX

Laat me nu toch niet alleen, radeloos en verloren.....

Hmm, laat me denken.

I recycle my thoughts.

Nou krijg je zo'n afgezaagd berichtje hoor xD. Maarja, ik moet toch iets kwijt.

I recycle my thoughts.

lalala
    hallooo???

ik wil berichtjeees -__-

ik gaa het ook op Engels houden
    hier komt ie ... :
    Your music is totaly amazing, but I guess you've heard that many times before, and so again: Your music is totaly amazing. Please, keep going on! I hope you'll never forget the fans from Europe.
    Hugs and kisses Soetkin

Those patient Hufflepuffs are true and unafraid of toil! <3

DANKUUU <3

Berichtjes bitte? (A)

Keep up the good work!I hope you come back to Belguim verry soon.
    Kisses for Wanda

Whaha x'] inspiratieloos ><

Tom what would you do... When a yellow elephant with purple stipes in a red ballet tutu would ask you to have sex with it?

Bill, If you had fairly odd parents what would you wish, Besides me ofcourse xD

Georg, Will you do my hair once? I'm sooooooooooo jealous at yours

Gustav, What would you say if asked: Are you pregnant?

To whole TH, Would you play a private concert in my shower if called Mr George W. Bush and aked him if he wanted to eat some peanut butter jelly (I really could do that i have connections, I even could help you with the 'DURCHBRUCH' in the USA)?

xx Leila

p.s. Tom, Can i fuck your guitar?

P.P.S. And now serious, You guys are AWESOOOOOOOOOOMEEE. Aspecially Bill an Tom, Because Bill is tall ( I like tall guys) And Tom is just exactly the same as me. (Like always hinking about sex and always making jokes about it. It is so much fun isn't it Tommie?) And Georg your funny to you know I don't know why but you are. Gustav your hats rock and you're a great rummer (let's pray). And can i ask one question WHY THE FUCK are you guys wearing sunglasses on stage? Now i can't see you're beautiful eyes.

P.p.p.s.

Personal info

name:leila
    e-mail: FuckingTomHisGuitar@home.nl
    Adres: sesamstrasse 13, 1989 TH, Kaulywood.

xx Leila