• Obsessed.
    Een schokkende mini-storie over verschillende slachtoffers van hun obsessies. De personen zijn allemaal apart van elkaar, ze kennen elkaar niet en het enige verband dat ze met elkaar hadden was hun obsessie.
    Het verhaal wordt geschreven in de hij/zij vorm.

x

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

Ik ga het zo lezen ;D

Just a simple "I love you" (:

i'm already reading=]

We can only learn to love by loving.

Dankjullie. :'D

Mooi! Ö zeker doorgaan.

Everything means nothing, if I ain't got you.

:9~

Brubl

Dankje, en ik ben bezig met deel 3.

:9~:9~

All was well.

:9~:9~:9~

:9~:9~:9~:9~

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

:9~:9~:9~:9~:9~

Tsss, na-apers. :9~:9~:9~:9~:9~:9~

[ bericht aangepast op 16 dec 2009 - 20:31 ]

All was well.

:9~:9~:9~:9~:9~:9~:9~
    xd

:9~:9~:9~:9~:9~:9~:9~:9~

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Oké wat zijn wij kansloos.