• YouTube filmpjes graag tussen een quote zetten, want ziet er mooier uit, maar ontregelt de site niet meer.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    LE SSERAFIM - Smart


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    Pet Shop Boys — Always On My Mind


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Taylor Swift - Who's Afraid of Little Old Me?


    let the fears you have fall away

    Stein's;Gate OST - Main theme


    Caution first, always.

    Kazama schreef:
    SPYAIR - Imagination

    ^ Nog steeds, al de hele dag ^^"


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    Euphoria - Kendrick Lamar


    Women don’t owe you shit..

    Taylor Swift - All Too Well (Taylor’s Version)

    Sinia - Tread Lightly


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    Burnout Syndromes - Fly High!!


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    I Wanna Be Yours / AM


    let the fears you have fall away

    Fatboy Slim — Praise You (Radio Edit)


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    thoushaltnot - Inside of you, in spite of you


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    Depeche Mode — Precious


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Artemas - I Like the Way You Kiss Me


    Tell me about it, stud.

    Crystal Castles - Empathy


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."