• YouTube filmpjes graag tussen een quote zou zetten, want ziet er mooier uit, maar ontregelt de site niet meer.


    "Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL

    P!nk - Raise Your Glass


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    BTS - Idol


    Borahae.

    Tina Guo - The Legend of Zelda

    De 'This is Taylor Swift' afspeellijst van Spotify speelt op dit moment 'Shake it Off'.


    'I respect myself enough to say 'no' to anything that hurts me.'

    Snelle, Ronnie Flex - In De Schuur


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    The Rumbling - SiM


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Rammstein - ROSENROT

    PJ Harding & Noah Cyrus - Slow Train Comin'


    There's power in the words you whisper.

    Kris Kross Amsterdam, Antoon & Sigourney K - Vluchtstrook


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Meghan Thee Stallion, Ty Dolla $ign & Nicki Minaj - Hot Girl Summer


    Tell me about it, stud.

    Falling in Reverse - Zombified

    Square Hammer - Ghost


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Slipknot - Duality


    26 - 02 - '16

    Lives - Daron Malakian and Scars on Broadway


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.


    "Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL