• Het vorige topic was vol en ik was de laatste ^^


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Bekend.

    Bekend


    Caution first, always.

    Bekend


    I, the soul called Wanderer, love you, human Ian. And that will never change, no matter what I might become.

    Bekend van de chat


    "Doesn't exactly sound like "Welcome to the neighbourhood"." ~ Travis Mayweather

    Bekend.


    "Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL

    Enygma schreef:
    Bekend


    I, the soul called Wanderer, love you, human Ian. And that will never change, no matter what I might become.

    Onbekend

    Bekend.


    Caution first, always.

    HaIe schreef:
    Bekend.


    "Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL

    Bekend (duivel)


    "Doesn't exactly sound like "Welcome to the neighbourhood"." ~ Travis Mayweather

    Mercer schreef:
    Bekend.


    Caution first, always.

    Bekend


    "Doesn't exactly sound like "Welcome to the neighbourhood"." ~ Travis Mayweather

    Bekend (:


    everything, in time

    Soort van bekend? Haha kan dat?


    SIC | PARVIS | MAGNA

    Een beetje bekend :/


    "Doesn't exactly sound like "Welcome to the neighbourhood"." ~ Travis Mayweather