• Hoi hoi,

Onder het avondeten kijken wij altijd een aflevering van een serie. We begonnen met the Big Bang Theory en keken daarna How I Met Your Mother.
    Ik ben nogal kieskeurig wat komedies betreft maar die vond ik wel leuk. Weten jullie nog andere leuke series met afleveringen rond de 20 minuten?

Every villain is a hero in his own mind.

Young & Hungry heeft aflevering van rond de 20 min. Ik vind de serie best ok.

16 - 09 - '17

Je moet ervan houden, maar je zou Miranda kunnen proberen. ^^

She's imperfect but she tries

The Office UK!

Wel enorm Brits.

Tijd voor koffie.

Rick and Morty. 'Nuff said. :Y)

The truth is out there.

Modern Family :3

26 - 02 - '16

Modern Family & Don't trust the b in apartment 23

kip is lekker daarom heet ik drumstick

Brooklyn 99 is idd leuk!

Santa clarita diet is verrassend grappig. (maar not sure of dit een serie is voor onder het eten lol)

[ bericht aangepast op 24 april 2017 - 10:31 ]

Alleen maar tranen van geluk

Full house, maar die is wel al best oud ^^
    Weet ook niet of t iets voor jou is =p
    Modern family is ook wel geinig ^^
    Orange is tje new black (weet niet hoe lang die duurt)

[ bericht aangepast op 24 april 2017 - 10:57 ]

The thing you do mean something to people -Ncis

Brooklyn 99 of New Girl zijn heel erg aan te raden

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

Modern Family! En Galavant vind ik persoonlijk hilarisch.

You gave me my life all those years ago, now I give you yours.

Young & Hungry, Baby Daddy en New Girl zijn wel leuk ^^
    Verder heb ik daarstraks The Unbreakable Schmidt ontdekt, en die ziet er ook wel leuk uit (:

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Ik ben Sabrina the Teenage Witch vergeten.

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Pfoe kijkend naar de series zijn opgenoemd zou ik wat oude sitcoms willen voorstellen. Ik was altijd dol op "Two guys and a girl and a pizzaplace" (met Ryan Reynolds) en "Off Centre". Afleveringen zijn als ik het mij goed kan herinneren niet heel erg lang.

When time and life shook hands and said goodbye.

Brooklynn 99! Verder kan ik niet echt helpen, hahaha.

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28

Daar kun je toch ook even op Googlen?

COUGAR TOWN.
    A recently divorced woman decides to find some excitement in her dating life.

FRIENDS.
    Follows the personal and professional lives of six 20 to 30-something-year-old friends living in Manhattan.

SCRUBS.
    In the unreal world of Sacred Heart Hospital, intern John "J.D" Dorian learns the ways of medicine, friendship and life.

FUTURAMA. (cartoon)
    Fry, a pizza guy, is accidentally frozen in 1999 and thawed out New Year's Eve 2999.

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER.
    Ted Mosby, an architect, recounts to his children the events that led him to meet their mother. His journey is made more eventful by the presence of his friends Lily, Marshall, Robin and Barney.

MODERN FAMILY.
    Three modern-day families from California try to deal with their kids, their quirky spouses and their jobs in their own unique ways, often resulting in crazy capers.

† Love? I want to sleep.