• "Welcome to the Badlands."

Ik heb 'em nog niet gezien, dus hierbij een Halsey fantopic!

De bae's:
    Eva • Velvetoscar • 15 | Dore • Gunnulfsen • 16
    Gabriëla/Gabs • Wicken • 18 | Lieke • Hobrien • 18
    Esmee • Chow • 16 | Amber • Markey • 15
    Annick • Hemmingz • 15 | Lotta • Giraffe • 13
    Annemarije • Looney • 18 | Megan • Vrataski • 17
    Julia • Bast • 15 | Evi • Hamily • 21
    Lisa • Black • 18 | Livia •Hexagon • 13
    Ariadne •Westfall • 22

"If this were a movie, I would ride off in some blood red sunset down a stretch of desert road into the wasteland that keeps us captive here. But this isn't a movie; These are the BADLANDS.

You're dripping like a saturated sunlight,
    You're spilling like an overflowing sink.
    You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece,
    And now you're tearing through the pages and the ink.

Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
    Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
    Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
    Pointing fingers cause you'll never take the blame like me?

[ bericht aangepast op 29 sep 2015 - 9:49 ]

Wat is je favoriete haarstijl bij Halsey?

64.7% (11 stemmen)

Blauw (Blauw-geel)

5.9% (1 stem)

Roze

5.9% (1 stem)

Groen-achtig

11.8% (2 stemmen)

Paars

0.0% (0 stemmen)

Zilver

11.8% (2 stemmen)

Blond

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Giraffe schreef:
    Aaah, mooie beginpost. Ik ben trouwens blijkbaar de enige die Hurricane haar leukste song vindt? Haha.

Die song vind ik ook leuk hoor. (wbw)

Pretty is just a pretty word.

AO3 schreef:
    Ik heb moeite met mijn twitter bio. En met mijn hele tumblr. En instagram. :-))))

Met tumblr kan ik misschien wel helpen but idk IDK

Danmarks Dynamite.

Giraffe schreef:
    Aaah, mooie beginpost. Ik ben trouwens blijkbaar de enige die Hurricane haar leukste song vindt? Haha.

Nja. Het is al een redelijk oud lied van haar, wel leuk, maar nieuwe liedjes zijn gewoon zo verfrissend en daarbij meestal leuker.

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Wicken schreef:

Wat een pedo. Naar leuke jonge meisjes kijken he.

"I'm in the mood for chaos." - Cheryl Blossom [Weggooiwashand --> Katalante]

Wicken schreef:

Oh gaat ze weer HAHAHHA. je bent echt obsessed met pepe. :'D

Eva, pepe is my life.
    Pepe is love. Pepe is life.

Danmarks Dynamite.

HAHAHAHA.
    Ik heb besloten dat als ik ooit het nummer krijg van dat pepijn kind (een vriend van een vriend mens van mij, janick), dat ik hem pepe ga noemen. HAHHAAHHAHA. Hij wordt ook echt een fuckboy later, jeez.

AO3 schreef:
    HAHAHAHA.
    Ik heb besloten dat als ik ooit het nummer krijg van dat pepijn kind (een vriend van een vriend mens van mij, janick), dat ik hem pepe ga noemen. HAHHAAHHAHA. Hij wordt ook echt een fuckboy later, jeez.

oMG PEPE HAHAHAH YASH

Danmarks Dynamite.

Hi

The strongest people aren't always the people who win, but the people who don't give up when they lose

Danmarks Dynamite.

Orphan Black (Project Leda) + Badlands
    Sarah Manning: Hold Me Down | “My demons are begging me to open up my mouth. I need them mechanically make the words come out. They fight me, vigorous and angry, watch them pounce. Ignite me, licking up the flames they bring about.”

Helena: Control | “I’m bigger than my body. I’m colder than this home. I’m meaner than my demons. I’m bigger than these bones.”

Rachel Duncan: Castle | “Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there’s no use crying about it. I’m headed straight for the castle. They wanna make me their queen.”

Cosima Niehaus: Drive | “Your laugh, echoes down the hallway carves into my hollow chest, spreads over the emptiness. It’s bliss.“

Beth Childs: Colors | “You’re ripped at every edge but you’re a masterpiece and now you’re tearing through the pages and the ink.”

Alison Hendrix: Haunting | “'Cause I’ve done some things that I can’t speak and I’ve tried to wash you away but you just won’t leave. So won’t you take a breath and dive in deep 'cause I came here so you’d come for me.”

Tony Sawicki: Roman Holiday | “Feet first, don’t fall. We’ll be running again. Keep close, stand tall.”

Krystal Goderitch: Strange Love | “These days I can’t seem to get along with anyone, get by with anyone. These days I can’t seem to make this right. Well, is this fine? Will it be alright?”

Katja Obinger: Ghost | “I’m searching for something that I can’t reach.”

Jennifer Fitzsimmons: Young God | “And I’ve been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool for a while now, drowning my thoughts out, the sounds.”

OH MY GOD WAARSCHIJNLIJK VOELT NIEMAND ME HIERMEE MAAR SDLKAJKFLS BADLANDS + ORPHAN BLACK. AAAAH. ORPHAN BLACK IS MN MAIN BAE SERIE IK GA DOOD.

Strange Love makes me wanna dance like hot girls always do in the movies where it’s slow-mo and their hair whips around their face and they look really happy and free and then i remember i’m not hot and also i can’t dance so that’s a bummer

WHY IS THIS ME IM SCREAMING.

but tbh halsey was literally one of us like she was just a lil teenage fangirl who loved bands and uploaded a few covers of songs and took pictures with cardboard cutouts and now shes fricken selling out shows, performing at hot 100, writing her own songs and has a debut album out, no to mention she’s attending the fuckin’ VMA’S as a CELEBRITY, like seriously, it’s crazy how far she went and successful she’s become!!

ZULLEN WE EVEN HUILEN.

Halsey and her dad af

Danmarks Dynamite.

tHat's why Gab is called Gabae. (wbw)
    De beginpost is echt perv bae.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you