• [ bericht aangepast op 29 juni 2015 - 15:47 ]

Danmarks Dynamite.

Ik zie echt het punt niet van dure eyeliner. Eyeliner is eyeliner, klaar.

Reality's overrated.

Gab u little klojo WE GAAN VRIJDAG DONUTS ETEN OKE.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Malums schreef:
    Gab u little klojo WE GAAN VRIJDAG DONUTS ETEN OKE.

Y E S

Danmarks Dynamite.

McDonell schreef:
    (...)

Y E S

*O*

Weebeewee.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Iedereen zegt dat het fake is, but it's cute.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Ja alkfjalkdfjd. Kan je nagaan als Luke je dat zou sturen. <3______<3

YO I WOULD DIE.

Danmarks Dynamite.

SAMESAMESAME. ALFKJALDKFJALKDGJ.

Malums schreef:
    SAMESAMESAME. ALFKJALDKFJALKDGJ.

WHAT A KLOJO WOULD HE BE BUT I ALSO WOULD MARRY HIM YES

Danmarks Dynamite.

McDonell schreef:
    (...)

WHAT A KLOJO WOULD HE BE BUT I ALSO WOULD MARRY HIM YES

YAS YAS YAS ALKJALDKFJSDLKFJAD

Same, Ash, same.

Luke Hemmings is adorable. That isn't even a matter of opinion - it's a fact.

And Ashton couldn't help but notice it, too.

He always had, actually. Had always paid extra attention to Luke's shy little smile and how he threw his head back when he laughed hard. Luke was just really cute and so small and innocent and Ashton wanted to wrap his arms around him and protect him from everyone who dared to hurt him. Ashton had never felt more ridiculous for a thought.

Well, and Luke had grown up. He wasn't that small fragile boy anymore. He was gigantic, taller than Ashton. And his voice had gotten deeper, too, but his laugh still sounded like a song that you just want to listen to on repeat until nights become days and the rhythm of a song becomes the rhythm of your heartbeat.

And he was still so innocent, still just Luke. He pouted when he was upset. He curled up on the boys' laps when he was tired or just felt like it. Of course he didn't think of the fact that he's "fucking huge and really heavy, get the fuck off". That was Michael's way of telling him. Calum never really said anything, just smiled at him and carded his hand through Luke's hair while wishing that he wouldn't press his knees into Calum's stomach.

BYE ALKFJALDKFJ

He got up and made his way to the other side of the counter, Luke followed him leaving Michael and Calum to go over to the sofa and cuddle for a bit. Luke went behind Ashton's back, his arms wrapping around the older's waist as he rested his chin on his shoulder. He was a couple of inches taller than Ashton and the position they were in made Ashton look so much smaller than he actually was.

I'm so done. :')

ashton: um guys

calum: look ash dude can you just hurry the fuck up and say it so i can get back to sleeping much appreciated

ashton: we're out of milk

calum: what

michael: oh my god this is golden

calum: ashton are you telling me that you just woke me up at 2am to tell me that we have run out of fucking milk

ashton: yeah

OKAY. Let's make it clear. I love it very much when Luke is rough with Ashton in smut. I think I'm dying.