• Ik was de laatste.


    16 - 09 - '17

    Enigszin tot redelijk bekend.


    Reality's overrated.

    Een beetje bekend


    ‘You must go on’. thrishanakru —> Gashina

    Onbekend


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Famous <3


    26 - 02 - '16

    BEKEND!


    "Ignite, my love. Ignite."

    JBarakat schreef:
    BEKEND!


    16 - 09 - '17

    Famoes ^^


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend. Soort van.


    He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

    Zeer bekend.


    Reality's overrated.

    Heel vaak gezien.


    26 - 02 - '16

    Bekend.


    Caution first, always.

    Bekend qua naam.


    En het moeilijkst is niet het communiceren van, maar het toegeven aan jezelf.

    Wel eens voorbij zien komen (;


    "I'm fine with internet communication, it's just the real life I have problems with!" ~ Dan Howell

    Barrow schreef:
    Onbekend


    He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

    Phxntasia schreef:
    Wel eens voorbij zien komen (;


    Caution first, always.