• London: A British woman revealed that she needed 250 stitches in her vagina after being struck by water jet at a theme park in 2009, according to the Daily News.

Shelby Clarke of Manchester, who is now 19-years-old now, fears she may never be able to bear children. After the accident, sex is also restricted for her, the report said.

"I can enjoy sex but I can't have it very often - and so then I start to worry that Danny (her boyfriend) might cheat on me or leave me," she was quoted saying.

Shelby was visiting the Pleasure Beach in northern England with her mother Karen, stepfather James, and friend Sarah, when the horrific incident happened in October 2009. She was only 14 then.

As reported, the group spotted The Spectacular Dancing Water Fountain, which was Blackpool's newest attraction that featured powerful water jets as high as 200 feet.

The accident happened as Shelby and Sarah played with other children. "There were loads of kids running through the water jets so Sarah and I joined in," Shelby told the Metro. "It knocked me off my feet and I felt I needed to go to the toilet immediately. But I noticed there was blood everywhere."

Shelby was then rushed to the hospital, where she received 250 stitches after a two-hour long surgery.

Bron: Deccanchronicle.com

=========================
    O.o
    Als dit waar is, shit man!
    Maar er staan op het forum wel wat vraagtekens bij. Maar toch vond ik het nodig dit te delen. Omdat dit waarschijnlijk zo grappig zou zijn als het niet zo pijnlijk was.

We will not be quiet, Stonewall was a riot!

Debbaut schreef:
    De reacties Hier zijn veel erger. Als je die gif al grappig vond.X)
    Maar eigenlijk best wel sneu dat er zo gereageerd wordt.:/

Ik zit er ook op..... MAH BUDDIES.. Oké nee sorry.

Als ze in d'r oog geraakt zou zijn was het voornamelijk ontzettend sneu geweest (naast een beetje dom), maar het bevat een geslachtsdeel, dus we mogen erom lachen.

i put the fun in funeral

Overkill schreef:
    Als ze in d'r oog geraakt zou zijn was het voornamelijk ontzettend sneu geweest (naast een beetje dom), maar het bevat een geslachtsdeel, dus we mogen erom lachen.

Dat zijn idd verzachtende omstandigheden!:'D

We will not be quiet, Stonewall was a riot!

Tja, wat moet ik hierover zeggen. Dat is nogal kut voor haar (no pun intended), maar aan de andere kant is het haar eigen schuld / de schuld van haar ouders. Wie gaat er nou tussen sterke waterjets rondrennen (en welke idiote ouder laat zoiets toe)?

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Mechanic schreef:
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Als je ergens geen 250 hechtingen wil hebben, is het daar wel.

-

Holy cow.. het zou je maar gebeuren o.o

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.