• WELKOM IN HET SPAMTOPIC.
    *Dramatisch achtergrond muziekje.*

    × Leonie × Yetti × 14 ×
    × Marjolein × Lypophrenia × 14 ×
    × Julie × Awe × 12 ×
    × Marie × Crucifix × ? ×
    × Ilona × DeIevigne × 15 ×
    × Floor × Waterhouse × 13 ×
    × Carianne × Meje × 11 ×
    × Yu × Tartle × 13 ×
    × Laura × Xya × 15 ×
    × Xantha × Sinceriously × 14 ×
    × Anaïs × Alate × 16 ×
    × Wendy × EgoTerreo × ? ×
    × Romée × Trohman × 15 ×
    × Sha're × Alatea × 13 ×
    × Xanthe × Sadist × 16 ×
    × Leah × Retrouvailles × ? ×
    × Jente × Saith × 14 ×
    × Julia × Leah4President × ? ×





                U
                ×
                N
                ×
                I
                ×
                T
                ×
                Y

    [ bericht aangepast op 23 maart 2015 - 23:34 ]


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Cynefin schreef:
    (...)

    *hairflip* I'm so fk talented, its almost a crime :Y) hehe


    It is Yu, it is..


    "A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

    @Xantha en Wendy :Y) again, I'm so fk talented *wbw* hehe


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    EgoTerreo schreef:
    (...)

    It is Yu, it is..


    (cool) hehe.


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    Cynefin schreef:
    (...)

    (cool) hehe.


    Please give me some of your talent so it becomes legal again :')


    "A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

    Cynefin schreef:
    @Xantha en Wendy :Y) again, I'm so fk talented *wbw* hehe


    ...


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Nog nicknames?


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    EgoTerreo schreef:
    (...)

    Please give me some of your talent so it becomes legal again :')


    :') nah I'm claimg it hehe

    Pábitel someone who proves life is worth living

    Yakamoz reflection if the moon in the water

    Kefi/Kephi joy, enthusiasm and happiness


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    Sadist schreef:
    Nog nicknames?


    Xanthastisch (:


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Welke guys?^


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    Yakamoz for the sound
    Pabitel for the meaning


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Cynefin schreef:
    (...)

    :') nah I'm claimg it hehe

    Pábitel someone who proves life is worth living

    Yakamoz reflection if the moon in the water

    Kefi/Kephi joy, enthusiasm and happiness


    Nawh :c


    "A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

    Sadist schreef:
    Nog nicknames?


    The brightest sadist the world has ever seen.


    I don't want you to die, I want you to suffer.

    Sinceriously schreef:
    (...)

    Xanthastisch (:


    Oehw another talent over here *-*

    Wie was Waldeinsamkeit eigenlijk.

    Oh wacht nvm hehe


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    Cynefin schreef:
    (...)

    Oehw another talent over here *-*

    Wie was Waldeinsamkeit eigenlijk.

    Oh wacht nvm hehe


    Dat was ik, but hoezo?


    She was always looking for more..

    Sadist schreef:
    Yakamoz for the sound
    Pabitel for the meaning


    Ugh choices choices :c


    I just caught the wave in your eyes