• Dear mum and dad... and Luke. - Yeah, don’t pretend like you won’t be seeing this you dirty bastard -
    Christmas is coming up very soon, and I’ve already send you your presents, I’m just praying my ass off that everything will arrive on time. If not, merry late Christmas! Did you by the way know that there are people who dislike Christmas? This girl in my English Literature class loaths everything that has to do with it! Insane, right?
    Anyways, it’s cold as fuck here and I’m afraid my balls will freeze off if I don’t atleast wear two pairs of sweatpants to bed, Ashton laughs in my face because he thinks I’m a pussy because of it. Seriously, that guy. Other than that, everything is just fine. School’s okay, Ashton is still fucking annoying, his girlfriend even more. Life’s good. I love you and miss you guys a lot - even you, Luke - and I hope to hear from you soon.
    See you in a video message, and a merry fuckin’ Christmas to all of you back there.

Tie me in ribbons and put me away, know that I'll always be yours.
    Bells will ring on a fool's holiday.

Michael Clifford is an 18 year old student from Australia, studying halfway across the world because he thought “yolo, why the fuck not?”. In video messages to his family - and annoying best friend Luke - he tells them about his life and what he has to go through by living with his even more annoying roomate, Ashton. Michael is not afraid to tell anything that comes to his mind and when a certain girl from his English Literature class seems to have a very weird disliking towards Christmas, he’s determind to give her something only an idiot like him could come up with - the best Christmas ever.

Nederlands geschreven, Engels gesproken | Michael Clifford & Luca Hart | Merry Christmas, kiss my ass

chill out icarus, before you fly into a window

De proloog & het eerste hoofdstuk staan online (:

chill out icarus, before you fly into a window