• Ik was de laatste


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend.


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

    Famous c:


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Wel 's gezien.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Bekend


    And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

    Redelijk bekend.


    Caution first, always.

    Bekend


    If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

    Bekend.


    Tijd voor koffie.

    Merrill schreef:
    Redelijk bekend.


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Thrones schreef:
    Famous c:


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

    SherIock schreef:
    Bekend.


    Caution first, always.

    Bekend.


    I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

    Bekend!


    16 - 09 - '17

    Bekend.


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

    Heel bekend!!


    The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

    Onbekend.


    Caution first, always.