• Hey guys. I've had a couple of people telling me I'm faking being English. And my friend said a lot of you can't understand that someone can be English and be on Q, so I made ya'll a nice little video.
    If you don't understand what I'm saying when my accent goes silly, just tell me and I'll tell you what I said.
    Hey guys. Ik heb een paar mensen vertellen me dat ik faken dat Engels. En mijn vriend zei dat veel van jullie kan niet begrijpen dat iemand kan Engels zijn en op Q, dus maakte ik jullie allemaal een leuke video.
    Als je niet begrijpt wat ik zeg als mijn accent gaat domme, vertel me en ik zal je vertellen wat ik zei.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Owkee....
    Ik kan moeilijk horen, het camera blijft een irritant geluid maken.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 aug 2013 - 20:14 ]

-

There are people who tell you those things? Geez, that's pretty harsh :l

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Well I already knew you were English. How rude of people to say that you're fake. :\

Draculea schreef:
    Well I already knew you were English. How rude of people to say that you're fake. :\

•*• Lululu •*•

The first 50 seconds I don't hear what you're saying but after that I thought you're very funny.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 aug 2013 - 20:23 ]

Physics is awesome

Draculea schreef:

26 - 02 - '16

Hi Amy!
    Typical for Quizlet to judge people.Well I know you are Brittish, because I have you on Facebook. Lol the accents. :'D
    Enjoyz your day ...

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

Draculea schreef:

"Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen

Hello Amy ^^
    I knew and still know you are English/Brittish...
    And otherwise I could have known because your Dutch isn't so fluent (just like my English isn't :'D)
    Enjoy your evening with Liz ^^

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Such a pity, but I do believe you are English and why wouldn't I. It's not like dutch people aren't on english sites right?
    Love your accent by the way!

Alleen maar tranen van geluk

That explains a lot to me actually! I was already wondering why someone would stubbornly continue to speak English on a Dutch, but now I understand. Never thought you were faking though, I just found it hard to believe non-Dutch people would be on Q. I hope you enjoy your time here on Q and just ignore the ignorant people (:

From these ashes, I will rise

Nice video. ;)

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Nooo, you're my favorite aunt and I know you're not faking. How rude!
    I love your English accent!

everything, in time

Thank you everyone! :') but my accent isn't cute o3o

Blutbad schreef:
    The first 50 seconds I don't hear what you're saying but after that I thought you're very funny.

Really? O.O Thank you :3