• Vroeger kwam deze anime serie op Foxkids. Ik vond hem altijd wel leuk.
    Voor als je het je niet meer kunt herinneren of je het niet kent. Wat info:
    Karin Kokubu is late for school one day when she comes across an apparently injured yellow pig. It turns out the pig wasn't injured but just hungry, and he gets back his health when he eats Karin's apple. When Karin gets to school, she discovers that the pig has stowed away in her backpack which causes her more trouble. Later, she meets the pig again and finds out he can talk and fly. The pig gives her a "Dream Tonpact" which she opens and a pig snout appears from it and attaches itself to her nose! She finds the pig again who explains that he is actually Prince Tonrariāno III (Iggy Pig) of the apple-shaped planet Buuringo (Oinko). He tells her how she can transform: by saying "BA BI BU BE BOorin!" she transforms into a superpowered pink piglet called Justice Buurin (Super Pig). This is not something Karin is happy about at all as she'd rather transform into a heroine like her idol the henshin hero tokusatsu character "Cutey Chao" (who is possibly a reference to Cutie Honey). Tonrariāno (who she calls Ton-chan) tells her if she can collect 108 pearls by doing good deeds as Buurin, she can do so. The pearl collection operates on karma meaning if Buurin abuses her powers, she will lose pearls.
    Opening

Super pig Transformatie

Ok wat vonden jullie er vroeger van ?? Of wat vind je er van na de info en de video's ??

[ bericht aangepast op 24 juli 2013 - 20:56 ]

Kawaii ^w^

Haha ik vond het altijd wel geinig, maar niet speciaal leuk ofzo.

Your make-up is terrible

Oh God, dat ken ik nog ja. Ik vond dat vroeger helemaal geweldig, maar nu heb ik echt zoiets van: oh mijn god, waarom heb ik dat ooit gekeken? OO Maar dat denk ik bij wel meer programma's die ik vroeger altijd keek.

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Heb er vroeger altijd naar gekeken. :P

Vond het vaag xd, maar wel grappig

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Holy crap it's been such a long time!

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

OCH DIE! genius :'D

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

hele vage herinnering

©1998

Assassin schreef:
    Haha ik vond het altijd wel geinig, maar niet speciaal leuk ofzo.

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Ik ken het niet, haha

26 - 02 - '16

Dafuck is that? Nee, nooit gekeken en blij dat ik het niet gedaan heb :'D

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Hashirama schreef:
    Holy crap it's been such a long time!

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Pom schreef:
    Ik ken het niet, haha

sommige liefdes zijn perfect, andere zijn vervloekt