• Titel zegt het al.

Aangezien ik zelf biseksueel ben begint degene onder mij met het eerste getal :p

Record; 9

[ bericht aangepast op 16 juni 2013 - 14:24 ]

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Searching heavens for another earth

We laten jullie gewoon lekker niet verder komen :P

BOEMM

Javert schreef:
    Boem. :Y)

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

The sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe.

Klaboem!

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

It sounds like you have a narrow definition about being a hero. - John Diggle, Arrow.

B-B-B-BOEM :3

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

The sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe.

Gewoon een voorstel, wat als je alleen homoseksuele laat doen, want volgens mij zijn er best veel biseksuele en kom je inderdaad niet verder dan de 5. ^^

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Boem.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Patholoog schreef:
    Gewoon een voorstel, wat als je alleen homoseksuele laat doen, want volgens mij zijn er best veel biseksuele en kom je inderdaad niet verder dan de 5. ^^

En hoe zit het dan met de mensen die buiten die catogorie vallen? The Demisexuals, The Asexuals, the pansexuals...? :'D

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Nee, ik vind het wel grappig om het zo te houden hahah :P

Boem en 2, I guess.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

1.... -verwacht dat er weer boem word gezegd-

Baby, when I know you're only sorry when you got caught,

DamnBieber schreef:
    1.... -verwacht dat er weer boem word gezegd-

Boem.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.