• Billy Joel - Goodnight Saigon

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

Tina Turner - Typical Male

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

P!nk - Slut Like You

Take me to wonderland

Simple Plan - Astronaut

Hinder - One Night Stand

ars moriendi

Simple Plan - Save You

Grazy - Gnarles Barkley

So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them.

Simple Plan - You suck at love

Little Mix - How Ya Doin'? ft. Missy Elliott

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

"Mirrors" - Justin Timberlake (Sam Tsui & Kurt Schneider Cover)

Mijn mama haar stem (krul)

So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them.

Bonobo - Black sands

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

De geluidjes die de televisie maakt :Y)

We need a bigger boat.

De stofzuiger. (cat)

A Thousand Years - Christina Perri

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Melieke schreef:
    A Thousand Years - Christina Perri

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered