• The thought of dying was frightening,
    but when I thought my time had come,
    I was saved, by a man seen as a criminal through the eyes of many.
    But he was a guardian, my savior through mine.

“Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.” The voice sent shivers down my spine as I saw a dark figure step out of the shadows. He was humongous. His voice sounded deep and heavy, but mechanical at the same time. As if he spoke through a device. My vision was getting blurry and I felt the raindrops on my head while the figure came closer. I looked up at him and I whimpered in pain, I couldn’t see his face but he scared me.
    “Please, don’t hurt me anymore,” I whispered, thinking it was one of the henchmen.
    "My dear, the pain you are enduring now is nowhere near the pains I can bestow upon you." The warm tears slid down my face and he kneeled next to me. My sight turned into a large haze and I felt his hand brush my face.

“I’m going to die,” I whispered.
    “No you will not, little one. I am here now.” I felt the knife being ripped from my body and my consciousness fail me. I was dropped into the darkness, not to be awoken until the time was right.

Dit is mijn nieuwe Batman/Bane verhaal! Hij is in het Engels geschreven. Ik hoor graag wat jullie ervan vinden!

[ bericht aangepast op 23 maart 2013 - 17:04 ]

Tot hoofdstuk 17 staat al online!
    http://www.quizlet.nl/chapters/1016970/chapter-17-death/

"Mr Daggett. It seems to me that you are the one that brought this young lady to my attention. I thank you for that. But knowing you were the one that hurt her, angers me. I am not pure evil, Mr. Daggett," he said and grabbed him by the throat.
    "I am necessary evil."