• Borderliner

'I had to make a choice that was not mine, I had to say goodbye for the last time.
    I've said it so many times, I would change my ways...
    No, nevermind.
    God knows I've tried!'

I loved you so much and I know you loved me too. But how did you love me? What is your kind of love? You live in a different world, trapped inside your own head. I tried to save you, to pull you inside of heaven. But you lead me into your hell. I gave you the world, but it wasn't enough. I built you a beautiful world, with towers and castles which would give you all the conspectus, while you outlined that world for me. The same drawing on the same piece of paper you promised her. But when you left me, you took your piece of paper, and I noticed all the lies. Behind the piece of paper there was a world waiting for me, completely destroyed by you and I had to rebuild it.
    I made us an unbreakable band, with my eyes closed I put the key away. But as soon as I had to open them, I noticed I was lost and so was the key.

Ik ben erg blij dat ik er nu eindelijk aan toe ben gekomen. Ik waarschuw wel alvast dat hoofdstukken erg onregelmatig kunnen komen, ik vind het erg moeilijk om er over te schrijven, door alles wat er is gebeurt. Daarbij is school nu een hele hoge prioriteit voor me. En op dagen dat ik er mee zit, zal ik waarschijnlijk heel wat van me af schrijven, maar ik zal mijn uiterste best doen om er een beetje regelmaat in te houden.

Overigens ben ik nog op zoek naar een cover dus als er een vrijwilliger is?

[ bericht aangepast op 16 feb 2013 - 14:50 ]

Let it come and let it be

De proloog is overigens online!

Normaal lees ik nooit zulke stories, maar het ziet er goed uit.
    Je hebt een abo erbij :Y)

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Scabbia schreef:
    Normaal lees ik nooit zulke stories, maar het ziet er goed uit.
    Je hebt een abo erbij :Y)

Dankjewel ;3

1.1 The only exception

1.2 All the right moves

Wauw, ik krijg het zelfs voor elkaar spelfouten te maken in m'n hoofdstuktitels ._.
    Oh en hoofdstuk 1.1 en 1.2 ga ik vanavond waarschijnlijk nog een beetje aanpassen, ik vind ze niet zo mooi xd