• We (me and LightRose) have to start a discussion for our English class.
    but we need your help.

"what kind of books do you like to read the most? Romantic ones or Adventure books? and why?"

COMMENT IN ENGLISH PLEASE

People say nothing's impossible, but i do nothing everyday - Winnie the Pooh

Manga - less text and more images. LOL.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

I have to choose between romantic books and adventure books? I can't choose another genre? Well, then I'd say adventure books, because books which contain only romance are - in my opinion - a bit boring. If romance is combined with other genres like fantasy, thriller or even adventure, it is a lot more interesting. Adventure books are exciting and fun to read, because adventure books are a lot different from real life and I like reading stuff that's far away from real life. That's why my favourite genres - if I don't have to choose between romance and adventure - are fantasy and science fiction (not stories about aliens and stuff, but about the future), because it is different from real life and when you read a fantasy or science fiction book, you can dream about different lives and different worlds from your own, which is my reason for reading books.

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)

I prefer a combinatin of both genres (: A really cool adventure with two (or maybe even more) people who grow closer to each other, but it should be mostly an adventurous story. If it's only about romance it'll get boring pretty fast or worse, it'll get cliché.

Poeh, niet veel, be niet echt in een argumenten stemming ;p Maar misschien kan je er nog wat mee.

[ bericht aangepast op 21 jan 2013 - 12:03 ]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Endure schreef:
    I prefer a combinatin of both genres (: A really cool adventure with two (or maybe even more) people who grow closer to each other, but it should be mostly an adventurous story. If it's only about romance it'll get boring pretty fast or worse, it'll get cliché.

Poeh, niet veel, be niet echt in een argumenten stemming ;p Maar misschien kan je er nog wat mee.

•*• Lululu •*•

Endure schreef:

This. BTW, you two have got a lot of English assignments...

Bad decisions make good stories.

I prefer romance because I can empathize with romance, and because I think it's cute c:

26 - 02 - '16

My favourites are actually Fantasy books. I just love how they give you an oppurtinity to slip into another world and forget your problems for a while.
    Though if I had to choose between Romance and Adventure, I'd pick the first. It has more to do with writers than with the genre seeing as I love Jane Austen's work and those books do have their fair share of romance.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.