• Ik zoek een paar goede films, iemand aanraders?

Ik maak er dan hieronder een lijst van zodat iemand anders er ook nog wat aan heeft!

Horror: A Nightmare On Elmstreet, Silent Hill

Comedy:

Science Fiction: BeoWulf

Romantic:

australia _O_

Maybe we should doubt our fears instead our dreams.

Tijgertjes grote film(nerd)

Everyone wants happiness without any pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.

Spirited away! <3.

I hope heaven needs you more than I do now.

romantic:
    titanic
    dear john
    a walk to remember
    she's the man\

horror:
    amytivill
    hannibal
    fright night
    witchboard alle delen
    30 days and nights

je weet niet hoeveel het leven waard is tot dat het lijkt te eindigen

Horror:
    Martyrs
    Hunger
    Eden Lake
    The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    Friday the 13th
    House of Wax
    Psycho

Drama:
    La vita è bella
    The pursuit of happiness
    The Shawshank Redemption
    It's a wonderfull life
    The Green Mile

Dit zijn diegene die vlug in me opkomen. Als ik er nog ewet, zet ik het er wel bij.

[ bericht aangepast op 5 juli 2011 - 0:57 ]

If we had not a soul, music would have created it.

Hier zijn heel veel topics over de laatste tijd. o_O

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

horror:
    - The Unborn
    - Dead Silence
    - Halloween
    - 1408 [meer een thriller.. maar goed]
    - The Ring
    - The Grudge
    - Friday the 13th
    - Hellraiser
    - Mirrors
    - One Missed Call
    - Rec
    - SAW
    - The Collecter

^^

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

Inception
    Shutter Island

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right

Captain America: The First Avenger, Dead Snow, Clash of the Titans, Iron Man 2, Robin Hood, Kick Ass, 2012, Avatar, Inkheart, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead men’s chest, Pirates of the Caribbean: At world’s end, The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Eragon, G.I.Joe The Rise of Cobra, X-men origins: Wolverine, X-men, X2, X-men: The Last Stand, X-men: First class, Spiderman 1, Spiderman 2, Spiderman 3, The Fantastic 4: Rise of Silver Surfer, The Fantastic Four, Hellboy, Hellboy 2: The Golden Army, Elektra, Iron-Man, Ghost-Rider, DareDevil, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life, The Journey to the Center of Earth, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, Final Destination 1, Final Destination 2, Final Destination 3, Cloverfield, Hancock, I am Legend, I Robot, The Day After Tomorrow, Godzilla, Jumper, Dude where’s my car?, National Treasure, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Harry Potter en de Vuurbeker, Corpse Bride, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Dark Knight, Spirit.

[ bericht aangepast op 31 juli 2011 - 22:40 ]

I live for the applause, you will die for it.