Particles[-]
    RAND0MN3RD[Inactief]
    Sleipnir[Sem]
    Square[-]
    Thunderfrost[Lies]
    [Naamsverandering doorgeven]

[ bericht aangepast op 12 juli 2012 - 22:54 ]

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

HAHAHA IK KOM NIET MEER BIJ, OP HET BEGIN, LOKI ZIJN LACH. HAHAHA GOSH. /drowns in tears

thor; another!! XD omg i cant hahahaha

[ bericht aangepast op 30 juni 2012 - 20:09 ]

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”

Hiddlesworth schreef:

HAHAHA IK KOM NIET MEER BIJ, OP HET BEGIN, LOKI ZIJN LACH. HAHAHA GOSH. /drowns in tears

thor; another!! XD omg i cant hahahaha

Hahaha, geweldig :'D

“I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.”

Hiddlesworth schreef:
    OKAY hij is klaar, opinions? x'D ben er zelf wel erg trots op ~ niet op de background tho, backgrounds zijn stom : |

En mensje, mijn vrienden weten dat Hiddles Loki speelt, dus ze kennen hem alleen als Loki. x'D

OMG! Die's echt zooo cool. ._.

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

@Pessimist; Een vriendin van me vroeg onlangs wat 'een loki' was. :W Ik helemaal uitgelegd en een foto van Tom laten zien. Haar reactie; "Is die niet wat oud."
    HULK SMASH.

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Hiddlesworth schreef:
    OKAY hij is klaar, opinions? x'D ben er zelf wel erg trots op ~ niet op de background tho, backgrounds zijn stom : |

En mensje, mijn vrienden weten dat Hiddles Loki speelt, dus ze kennen hem alleen als Loki. x'D

#ADSDFSDOIFHDSJKLA

Awesome, I love it<3

“I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.”

Thunderfrost schreef:
    @Pessimist; Een vriendin van me vroeg onlangs wat 'een loki' was. :W Ik helemaal uitgelegd en een foto van Tom laten zien. Haar reactie; "Is die niet wat oud."
    HULK SMASH.

Als ik op school over Loki begin.. my classmates are like; What? He is the villian, you can't like the villian.
    And then I want to tell them about his past, that he is a product of how he was raised, how he was treated, how he was socialized, and a victim of who he is from birth, a Jotun. And that he never stood a chance.
    And they're like; Yeah, whatever.

I just can't understand them, seriously.

Thunderfrost schreef:
    (...)
    OMG! Die's echt zooo cool. ._.

Amg thanks ;u; en hetzelfde voor Pessimist, lololol #DFKJSHKUGJDRHG ty ~:'D

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”

Pessimist schreef:
    (...)

Als ik op school over Loki begin.. my classmates are like; What? He is the villian, you can't like the villian.
    And then I want to tell them about his past, that he is a product of how he was raised, how he was treated, how he was socialized, and a victim of who he is from birth, a Jotun. And that he never stood a chance.
    And they're like; Yeah, whatever.

I just can't understand them, seriously.

Same here, mijn vriendinnen hebben The Avengers nog geen eens gezien (cat)

"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the fuck is the ceiling?"

Hiddlesworth schreef:

Wauw, die is wel heel knap gemaakt! Supergaaf <3

"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the fuck is the ceiling?"

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

#Loki Logic