Particles[-]
    RAND0MN3RD[Inactief]
    Sleipnir[Sem]
    Square[-]
    Thunderfrost[Lies]
    [Naamsverandering doorgeven]

[ bericht aangepast op 12 juli 2012 - 22:54 ]

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

[Chris then begins to respond seriously to the question; Tom begins to behave in an almost bashful manner as soon as the first words leave the other’s mouth.]

[Chris lets everyone know they did get along, and Tom runs his fingers through his hair, a smile forming on his face like he’s a schoolgirl and Hemsworth is…well..himself.]

[As our resident mancandy continues speaking, Hiddles caresses his neck in a way that suggests he’s trying to attract attention to it. Chris both notices and follows the movement. Closely.]

[continue]

“I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.”

[Tom continues to touch his neck, and a whole gif later Chris finally looks away. But only after being caught watching. To top it off, Hiddlewiddles pouts at the lack of attention.]

[Chris makes odd hand motions as Tom looks on, stroking his neck and swallowing thickly. And ya gotta love that he’s looking back at Tom again.]

[Their gazes meet for less than half a second, and Tom’s hand stills, before Chris looks away. Tom, however, watches the other man with a smile.]

[continue]

“I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.”

[Chris turns back to him, only to be distracted when Tom starts touching his neck again. There’s the beginnings of a smirk on his face before he realizes he’s been caught yet again. Tom just keeps smiling, though now it’s a little smug.]

[Brief reprieve from the UST…sorta.]

[Chris turns to him again and Tom offers a little nod of confirmation while giving him the sweetest “yes, honey” look that I have ever-the-hell seen.]

[continue]

[…uhm….Tom?]

[………TOM?…..]

[Seriously, lick your lips again, I think you missed a spot.]

[continue]

[Chris, having finally noticed, licks his own lips. Slooowly.]

[Not one to be deterred by a lack of attention, Chris licks his lips again. Tom still hasn’t seen.]

[And again. Seriously now you two, you’re acting as if you want to be seen doing inappropriate things with your tongues.]

[continue]

[Three times is apparently enough, and Chris pouts before turning away. Clearly discourage by Tom’s sudden attention to the question.]

[And then the classic, “Well, that was embarrassing.” moment.]

Guys, it's so obvious.

IT IS SO REAL IT HURTS

[ bericht aangepast op 29 juni 2012 - 20:59 ]

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Thunderfrost schreef:
    IT IS SO REAL IT HURTS

[ bericht aangepast op 29 juni 2012 - 21:18 ]

This should have ended with a big kiss.

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Pessimist schreef:
    (...)

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

O MY GOOOOOSUHFKJDHGILDSRHJRPOD;HTKSR'JR

This. is. amazing. Pessimist, you made my life complete, thank you. <3 <3 <3

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”

Hiddlesworth schreef:
    O MY GOOOOOSUHFKJDHGILDSRHJRPOD;HTKSR'JR

This. is. amazing. Pessimist, you made my life complete, thank you. <3 <3 <3

eheheh, because Hiddlesworth

[ bericht aangepast op 29 juni 2012 - 22:34 ]

Pessimist schreef:

Hier denk ik altijd ergens anders aan. :'D

Cool, neat, swell -Cry