• Bus monitor driven to despair by school bullies on school bus

Watch as an old lady (school bus monitor) is verbally bullied by school kids resulting in her crying in despair. The bullying includes physical threats, threats to ransack her place of residence, and cruel comments about her weight and dead mother.

Karen Huff Klein is a bus monitor at the Greece Central School District in Rochester, NY. There is no excuse for the horrendous bullying Klein endures in this video by a group of teens, which drives her to tears.

Among the taunts: "Dumb-ass, fat-ass." "Maybe she is an elephant." "She's gonna pick out which kid she's gonna rape next." "Karen wants herpes." "F**king hearing aid." "I'll egg your house." "What's your address so I can p*ss all over your door." "I'll f**king take a cr*p in your mouth." "You touched her arm flap. It's all stinky and smelly." "She probably eats deodorant because she can't afford real food." "What size bra are you? Triple sag?"

What is a bus monitor?

A school bus monitor monitors the conduct of students on school buses to maintain discipline and safety and participates in school bus safety drills. They also ride school buses to prevent altercations between students and damage to the bus.

[ bericht aangepast op 21 juni 2012 - 19:44 ]

Naar een heropvoedingskamp met die kinderen, walgelijk.

Life is hard and then we die

Dat is gewoon.. triest. Echt triest.

Ahhw, ik heb zo'n medelijden met haar!
    Wat een harteloze kinderen zeg! Manieren leren, echt waar.

Jemig.. dat is echt heel erg.. echt verschrikkelijk.

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.

SOMMIGE KUT KINDEREN OOK WEER.

Pretty is just a pretty word.

Dit vind ik echt zo zielig voor die vrouw...

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

PUKKELxDING schreef:
    Naar een heropvoedingskamp met die kinderen, walgelijk.

:| hoe halen ze het in hun kop om zo te doen ?

Sebastian Michaelis : I'm simply one Hell of A Butler !!!

Wutf? Heeft die buschauffeur dat niet gehoord? Ik zou die jochies gelijk de bus uitschoppen :/ Wat denken ze wel niet o_o

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Dat is echt niet meer normaal, ik ben 15 en ik wil 'de jeugd van tegenwoordig' klagen, dat maakt duidelijk waarom men een slecht beeld van ons krijgt...

Everybody wants forever, I just want to burn up bright...

Kanade schreef:
    Ahhw, ik heb zo'n medelijden met haar!
    Wat een harteloze kinderen zeg! Manieren leren, echt waar.

You've got to realize: you're the Devil as much as you're God.

Serieus, dat vind ik zo gemeen. Ik heb echt medelijden met die vrouw. Ik had ze er allang van langs gegeven. En die vrouw wil ik nu kapot knuffelen, dit verdient ze niet. :c

Me so good.

Ik heb het gezien, ik vind die vrouw zo zielig en heb respect voor hoe ze zo kalm blijft. Die kinderen zijn echt heel zielig, durf te wedden dat ze niets durven te roepen als ze alleen zijn.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

Dat die vrouw zo kalm blijft vind ik echt goed van haar.
    Als ik haar was, had ik waarschijnlijk hun koppen bij elkaar geslagen.
    Dit is echt super erg , ik heb echt medelijden met haar.

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

what's wrong with them? :C
    Alles wat ik kan zeggen is sneu...

Echt verschrikkelijk voor die vrouw! Zo zielig! Hoe slecht moet ze zich gevoeld hebben, hier kan ik echt niet tegen. ): Hopelijk overkomt die rotkinderen iets héél ergs, ik snap echt niet hoe je zoiets kunt doen! Ziek zijn ze... En die bus monitor, onslaan en een flink pak rammel. ):

If actions spoke louder than words, you'd have made me deaf by now.