• Ja, ze bestaan echt. Althans, de tijgers. De leeuwen zijn mogelijk wanneer gekruist met een tijger (ligers -en ja, ook dit is een echt bestaand ras-), maar nog niet daadwerkelijk gespot.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search

A black tiger is a rare colour variant of the tiger and is not a distinct species or geographic subspecies. There are reports and one painting (now lost) of pure black non-striped tigers (true melanistic tigers). Most black mammals are due to the non-agouti mutation. Agouti refers to the ticking of each individual hair. In certain light, the pattern still shows up because the background color is less dense than the colour of the markings.

So-called black tigers are due to pseudo-melanism. Pseudo-melanistic tigers have thick stripes so close together that the tawny background is barely visible between stripes. Such tigers are said to be getting more common due to inbreeding. They are also said to be smaller than normal tigers, perhaps also due to inbreeding or because large black leopards are misidentified as black tigers. A discussion of black tigers was presented by British cryptozoologist Dr Karl Shuker in his book Mystery Cats of the World.[1]

En deze zijn dan wel nog nooit gespot, maar ziet het er niet fucking awesome uit?

(Wiki)
    Ligers have a tiger-like striping pattern that is very faint and a lion-like tawny background. In addition they may inherit rosettes from the lion parent (lion cubs are rosetted and some adults retain faint markings). These markings may be black, dark brown or sandy. The background color may be correspondingly tawny, sandy or golden. In common with tigers, their underparts are pale. The actual pattern and color depends on which subspecies the parents were and on how the genes interact in the offspring.

White tigers have been crossed with lions to produce "white" (actually pale golden) ligers. In theory, white tigers could be crossed with white lions to produce white, very pale or even stripeless ligers. There are no black ligers. Very few melanistic tigers have ever been recorded, most being due to excessive markings (pseudo-melanism or abundism) rather than true melanism; no reports of black lions have ever been substantiated. As blue or Maltese Tigers probably no longer exist, gray or blue ligers are exceedingly improbable. It is not impossible for a liger to be white, but it is very rare.

Til hug og blod.

Ik vind ze echt bijzonder mooi en nteressant. [:

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Die zie er echt heel cool uit :3 ben van kleins af aan al gek geweest op tijgers en leeuwen

Don't be like the rest of them, darling

Wauw, die zien er echt gaaf uit! Bijzonder, dat dat kan.

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

Die tijger is echt heel cool. Die leeuw doet me alleen denken aan Scar.

The odds are néver in our favor.

Zwarte panters zijn eigenlijk melanistische luipaarden.

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Ik vind ze echt heel mooi en elegant. Zeker omdat zwart mijn lievelingskleur is.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Symphonia schreef:
    Ik vind ze echt bijzonder mooi en nteressant. [:

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

Die zijn awesome..
    Hebbe hebbe

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Ze zijn er erg mooi uit maar ze zien er ook veel gevaarlijker uit. :|

Physics is awesome

Oooooooooh die zijn zo mooi!

-

Oeeh me gusta. :9~

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

Die zijn vet stoer, (H)

“All those fairytales are full of shit.”

Gabumon schreef:
    Die zijn awesome..
    Hebbe hebbe

Hebben? You're nuts. :')
    Ik vind ze het mooiste in de natuur, waar ze thuis horen. <3

Til hug og blod.

Beautiful (H)

Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.

Tijgers zijn mijn lievelingsdieren, ik vind die echt mooi.
    Ik vind die zwarte tijger ook echt mooi en best wel awesome. :3

[ bericht aangepast op 1 juni 2012 - 14:12 ]