• "He is Ukranian, so ofcourse he's good with alcohol."
    "The actual trick was to pour 3 cups at once, everything before that is him being really drunk and trying to hold the bottle still"

Til hug og blod.

Wow - nothing more to say.

There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

Die heeft papa mij gister ook laten zijn. I like it.

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

-speechless-

Omg, dat is echt GE-WEL-DIG!

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Hey, de glazen zijn niet tot gelijke hoogte gevuld (cat)
    -sorry, I couldn't resist x'D It's awesome though-

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:

Lol, dat was mij ook al opgevallen. (cat)

Til hug og blod.

Yoda schreef:

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Turmoil schreef:
    (...)

Lol, dat was mij ook al opgevallen. (cat)

En het duurde ruim 3 minuten om een simpel drankje te maken! I wouldn't be to happy if I were a costumer (cat)

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

En het duurde ruim 3 minuten om een simpel drankje te maken! I wouldn't be to happy if I were a costumer (cat)

En precies dat dacht ik ook. Letterlijk: "Zo, en dan moet je [duur van het filmpje] wachten op je drankje. Dat zou ik echt niet willen." Haha.

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Wow, dat is echt awesome.

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

Val zei het ook al: "The actual trick was to pour 3 cups at once, everything before that is him being really drunk and trying to hold the bottle still." Tut tut tut tut tut, van mij zou hij geen fooi krijgen hoor! (cat)

+ Wat dacht je als je in een rij stond, en hij bij iedereen dat trucje deed? Man dan krijg je dorst! x'D

[ bericht aangepast op 29 mei 2012 - 19:26 ]

Til hug og blod.

Nou die gast mag best op mijn feestjes komen schenken! [niet dat ik feestjes geef, maar als hij kan komen zou ik het daarom speciaal doen!]

Faster than a doughnut, stronger than cardboard, prepare to get touched!

Flemish schreef:
    Wow - nothing more to say.

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

Awesomeness :3

If I die young, send me away with the words of a lovesong.

Reepicheep schreef:
    Awesomeness :3

"Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen