• Oké, het is simpel. Ik begin dus nu het verhaal en jullie gaan steeds met één woord verder. Ik begin nu even met wat meer woorden, want anders duurt het in het begin zo lang...

Er was eens een...

I'd rather have you, cursed or not.

een

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

olifant.

I'd rather have you, cursed or not.

Om

Humanity stops where our love goes further, 'till the end of time we will be together. There lie my hopes and dreams.

9 uur

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

in de ochtend

Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride.

gooide

"All I know is we said hello. Your eyes looked like coming home."

honderden

"It's funnier in Enochian." ~ Castiel

slimes

Humanity stops where our love goes further, 'till the end of time we will be together. There lie my hopes and dreams.

duizenden

glittertjes

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

over

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

pluto

en

mickey Mouse

"It's funnier in Enochian." ~ Castiel

want