• De bedoeling van dit spel is als volgt:

Je kijkt naar het woord voor je en je verandert één letter.

OF: Je voegt een letter toe
    OF: Je laat een letter weg
    OF: Je verandert één letter

Bijvoorbeeld:

Persoon 1:
    Ballon

Persoon 2:
    Ballen (letter veranderen)

Persoon 3:
    Allen (letter weglaten)

Persoon 4:
    Vallen (letter toevoegen)

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

Roos

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

Loos...

I'd rather have you, cursed or not.

Koos

Kous

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

Kots

Rots

I'd rather have you, cursed or not.

Roes

[ bericht aangepast op 27 mei 2012 - 20:07 ]

Life is like a novel, you're the author and everyday is a new page

Rot

Tors

Tor

oor

I loved you once,I love you still,I always have and I always will..

Oer

Roe

Roep

Reep