• You Are 66% Strange!
    Based on your score, it seems you do have a healthy dose of strangeness. You aren't THAT far out, but you are somewhat bizarre. Congratulations on being different and having some quirks. It makes you an interesting person!
    Doe de test hier »

& Hoe hippie ben jij?

[ bericht aangepast op 11 mei 2012 - 10:48 ]

Til hug og blod.

Plus ik ben 42% procent hippie, haha. :Y)

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

45% strange jeej

41% (cat)

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

Bradshaw schreef:
    You Are 29% Strange!

You are very slightly strange. This means you are quite normal. You don't exactly freak out old grandmas or anything. You most likely fit in well with the crowd. Hey, it's okay, being normal ain't so bad.

Pshht, I'm an angel undercover.

You Are 57% Strange!

Based on your score, it seems you do have a healthy dose of strangeness. You aren't THAT far out, but you are somewhat bizarre. Congratulations on being different and having some quirks. It makes you an interesting person!

Nu de hippie test :Y)

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.

You Are 59% Strange!

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

You Are 36% Strange!

You are a bit strange, though still more normal than strange. You definitely have some quirks, don't get me wrong. But you aren't exactly freaking out old ladies on the street. It's okay though, you've got a healthy mixture of strangeness and normality.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

You Are 18% Strange!

You are very slightly strange. This means you are quite normal. You don't exactly freak out old grandmas or anything. You most likely fit in well with the crowd. Hey, it's okay, being normal ain't so bad.

Some people are so poor, that the only thing they have is money.

You Are 38% Strange!

You are a bit strange, though still more normal than strange. You definitely have some quirks, don't get me wrong. But you aren't exactly freaking out old ladies on the street. It's okay though, you've got a healthy mixture of strangeness and normality.

Let the Night embrace you

Tchaikowski schreef:
    (...)

Jes! *O*

Ja, Sofie... Hetzelfde ^^
    You Are 45% Strange!

You are a bit strange, though still more normal than strange. You definitely have some quirks, don't get me wrong. But you aren't exactly freaking out old ladies on the street. It's okay though, you've got a healthy mixture of strangeness and normality

There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

Ik had 39%, haha (:

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

Tigger schreef:
    You Are 61% Strange!

Ik ben vreemder dan Alwin? Shiiiiettttt!

DreamerN schreef:
    You Are 77% Strange!

You are pretty darn strange. You're quirky and odd, and definitely not normal. But that's great--it makes you an interesting person. You aren't exactly as strange as they come, but congratulations on being quite unique!

Moet ik hier blij mee zijn of licht ongerust ? :]

Dude. :'D
    Don't know. Wat jij wilt. I think it's good. ^^

Til hug og blod.

You Are 63% Strange!

Ik vind zelf dat ik 100% raar ben.. :P

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

64%

Dat klopt wel...

Everybody wants forever, I just want to burn up bright...

You are pretty darn strange. You're quirky and odd, and definitely not normal. But that's great--it makes you an interesting person. You aren't exactly as strange as they come, but congratulations on being quite unique!

Ik had 68%. BEN IK ERGER DAN ALWIN?! OMG.

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!