• You Are 66% Strange!
    Based on your score, it seems you do have a healthy dose of strangeness. You aren't THAT far out, but you are somewhat bizarre. Congratulations on being different and having some quirks. It makes you an interesting person!
    Doe de test hier »

& Hoe hippie ben jij?

[ bericht aangepast op 11 mei 2012 - 10:48 ]

Til hug og blod.

25% maar, terwijl ik voor een tiener eigenlijk vrij raar ben volgens mij, ik ga als ik school heb op tijd naar ben, maak me huiswerk altijd ruim optijd en leer proefwerken en so's een paar dagen van te voren.....ook ben ik niet echt het type dat elke week een ander vriendje heeft en in de les kletst over jongens, ik praat liever over Harry Potter, Twilight, The Hunger games of Justin Bieber of One direction (over hun muziek enzo niet perse over de jongens zelf.) En nou ja.....xd

You were born original, don't die as a copy.

You Are 50% Strange!

You are a bit strange, though still more normal than strange. You definitely have some quirks, don't get me wrong. But you aren't exactly freaking out old ladies on the street. It's okay though, you've got a healthy mixture of strangeness and normality.
    (krul)

41% (krul)

-

57% (:

El Diablo.

45% Strange. :Y)

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

You Are 61% Strange!

Based on your score, it seems you do have a healthy dose of strangeness. You aren't THAT far out, but you are somewhat bizarre. Congratulations on being different and having some quirks. It makes you an interesting person!

Your make-up is terrible

You Are 55% Strange!

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

You Are 13% Strange!

Well it looks like you are completely normal. There really isn't much strange about you. You most likely fit in easily with the crowd and don't go against the grain. Don't feel bad that you aren't strange--there are benefits to being normal afterall!

x'D

Full of envy behind that anonymous mask

20%

Me so good.

You Are 61% Strange!

[ bericht aangepast op 11 mei 2012 - 14:44 ]

Don't be like the rest of them, darling

You Are 61% Strange!

59%
    Mooie score, had erger verwacht ^^.

i put the fun in funeral

You Are 45% Strange!

You are a bit strange, though still more normal than strange. You definitely have some quirks, don't get me wrong. But you aren't exactly freaking out old ladies on the street. It's okay though, you've got a healthy mixture of strangeness and normality.

A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

You Are 14% Strange!

Well it looks like you are completely normal. There really isn't much strange about you. You most likely fit in easily with the crowd and don't go against the grain. Don't feel bad that you aren't strange--there are benefits to being normal afterall!

(Be)lieve in (you)rself

48%

Change is for weirdos ~ Niall Horan