• "You are 71% hippie.
    You have a wide-open mind and you have gone to the hippie toolbox, taken what you needed from it, and built your own beautiful life. You defy stereotypes. Perfect score."

Yay! I approve. :Y)
    Doe de test hier »

Ben jij ook vreemd?

[ bericht aangepast op 11 mei 2012 - 10:47 ]

Til hug og blod.

28%

It's funny how the words we never say can turn into the only thoughts we know.

28% ^^

Keep calm and love Zayn Malik =)

You are 24% hippie.

You're not in the lowest bracket of non-hippie-hood, but you're close. I advise a field trip to a food co-op or a farmer's market. Do a few interviews and take notes, because there will be a quiz next week to see if you've learned anything.

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Ik wil meer mede hippies. ;-;

Til hug og blod.

27% hippie.

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

You are 28% hippie.
    You're not in the lowest bracket of non-hippie-hood, but you're close. I advise a field trip to a food co-op or a farmer's market. Do a few interviews and take notes, because there will be a quiz next week to see if you've learned anything.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Alucard schreef:
    You are 19% hippie.

Oké. x3

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

3% =P

[ bericht aangepast op 19 mei 2012 - 15:38 ]

You are 43% hippie.

You're in the middle, leaning towards the non-hippie side of things, but you're not afraid to try out some hippie philosophies. Good going! An open mind is all a person really needs to lead a happy life.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

75% hippie. You have a wide-open mind and you have gone to the hippie toolbox, taken what you needed from it, and built your own beautiful life. You defy stereotypes. Perfect score.

...vertel me niet dat ik de enige ben. D:

there is a certain beauty in setting the world on fire and watching from the center of the flames.

28 %. :')

The universal language of art.

Nu ga ik heel veel tests op die site doen :D

~brrrrrrrrrrrrr~

You are 23% hippie.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right

You are 41% hippie.
    You're in the middle, leaning towards the non-hippie side of things, but you're not afraid to try out some hippie philosophies. Good going! An open mind is all a person really needs to lead a happy life.

Haha, lol.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Imperialism schreef:
    75% hippie. You have a wide-open mind and you have gone to the hippie toolbox, taken what you needed from it, and built your own beautiful life. You defy stereotypes. Perfect score.

...vertel me niet dat ik de enige ben. D:

Nee, je bent samen met mij. <3
    Ik geloof dat er nog één of twee zijn die hoog scoorden, maar weet zo gauw even niet wie dat waren. :x

Til hug og blod.