• Ik twijfel :"D

-Aragog |||
    -Abraxas |
    -Secretus |||||
    -Norberta

Jaja, allemaal Harry Potter-related :'D.
    Abraxas is de tweede naam van Lucius, Secretus was de bijnaam van Severus, Aragog is die ene gigantische spin en Norberta was die draak van Hagrid (cat)

[ bericht aangepast op 26 april 2012 - 17:14 ]

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Secretus. (:

Full of envy behind that anonymous mask

Abraxas. c:

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Oeh dat schiet op :'D.

Aragog! Zo heet de spin van de broer van mijn beste vriendin! *O*

Sehun schreef:
    Secretus. (:

Shit happens but pee happens a lot more.

Secretus

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

DarkSavior schreef:
    Secretus

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

Aragog ^^

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

Ik twijfellll :'D
    Secretus of Aragog, het wordt één van die twee :3

Aragog!

Maar de bijnaam van Snape was toch Snivellus?

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Secretus!

The odds are néver in our favor.

Cosette schreef:
    Aragog!

Maar de bijnaam van Snape was toch Snivellus?

Ja dat dacht ik dus ook, maar zag op een één of andere nederlandse wiki-pagina Secretus, en dat staat voor 'geheimzinnig', dat soort dingen, in het latijns dan :'D dusjaaa

Pretty sure it's Snivellus since I've read the last book only a month ago (cat)

[ bericht aangepast op 26 april 2012 - 17:23 ]

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Cosette schreef:
    Pretty sure it's Snivellus since I've read the last book only a month ago (cat)

In 't Nederlands is 't Secretus 8D

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

Secretus :3

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis