• [ bericht aangepast op 3 april 2019 - 10:50 ]

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

Don't stop me now - Queen

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Pas op: Queen-microbe!

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

japanse muziek zoals Buono en C-ute
    en ierse riverdance muziek <3

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

Omdat ik blij wordt van Infinite lol.

[ bericht aangepast op 15 april 2012 - 16:43 ]

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

omdat ik blij word van deze serie lol

omdat dit vooral live erg leuk is.
    NEWS - Hadashi no Cinderella Boy, omdat ie epic is (cat)

edit: fail typo.

[ bericht aangepast op 7 mei 2012 - 14:27 ]

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Zoveel.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are. - The messenger, Markus Zusak

metal.. lol (cat)

I'm like Coca Cola, I can open happiness too.

Dubstep (cat)
    Daar wordt ik altijd druk van, en wanneer ik druk ben wordt ik automatisch ook meteen vrolijk dus blij.

The only thing that's going to bother me, is that you all call yourselfs my friends.

Call My Maby - Carly Rea Jepson

Hyperactieve muziek, rock, af en toe pop, Taylor Swift (weet ook niet waarom ^^)

Life is like a novel, you're the author and everyday is a new page

Simple Plan - Summer Paradise

Everyone wants happiness without any pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.

Call Me Maybe, lolol.
    En liedjes van The Wanted. (:

Bodylanguage -The partysquad.
    Beetje hiphop,, makes me wanna dancee.

Not every fairy tales ends with: and they lived happily ever after - Prince Harry of Wales

fun. - Be Calm

fun. ft Janelle Monáe - We Are Young

As travars