• Oké,ik verveel me echt zo erg. Er zijn enkel RPG's op het fora. Daarom was ik een beetje aan het rondneuzen op internet en toen zag ik een leuk spelletje.
    Het gaat namelijk zo:
    Eerste poster begint bij A,dan moet ie een meisjesnaam zeggen die begint met een a,de volgende doet dat met B.

Ik begin. Alice.

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

Tamara.

Tell me about it, stud.

Ulla

Verna

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Wytske

“All those fairytales are full of shit.”

xera

[ bericht aangepast op 2 maart 2012 - 12:57 ]

Baby, when I know you're only sorry when you got caught,

Zena

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Annabel.

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Bella

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

Charlie

Denise

Eleanor.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 'Where would you live Zayn?' 'Right next to you, Liam.'

Fenna

live the life you love

Gertruda (cat)

The only thing that's going to bother me, is that you all call yourselfs my friends.

Hallie

Ilona