• Oh lol dat heb ik nou altijd met dit soort dingen.

Your make-up is terrible

Skaro schreef:
    hihi creepypasta, ik vind de Russische versie toch leuker :'D :
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a shit. Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow
    _O_

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

Ohmygod. Ik voel me niet veilig meer in mijn kamer :'D

-

theSir schreef:
    Like a Sir.

Dit bericht bestaat niet. Het is een illusie.

Sorry maar door die 9GAG memes is het gewoon niet eng haha!

Here & Now

lol, ik vind dat soort dingen nooit eng. Ik vraag me alleen altijd af hoe nolife je moet zijn om hier al je tijd, moeite en ideeën aan te verspillen. :3

Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?

Bangarang schreef:
    *gulp*

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Rivendell schreef:
    lol, ik vind dat soort dingen nooit eng. Ik vraag me alleen altijd af hoe nolife je moet zijn om hier al je tijd, moeite en ideeën aan te verspillen. :3

Soms ben ik het sterkste wijf ter wereld en soms ben ik een kwartelei.

Ik heb dit dus vandaag verteld op school en mijn vriendinnen waren allemaal bang xd

"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the fuck is the ceiling?"

DarkSavior schreef:
    -rilt- Dat zou echt eng zijn als ik dat zou meemaken.

Save me from myself.

Gadsie.
    Maar toch is ie wel droog.

Food.

Ah damn, ik zou echt gillend wegrennen. :W

Rivendell schreef:

Full of envy behind that anonymous mask

Lol, albino mss ?

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times.

Lol, albino misschien ?

Oh god, dubbelpost >.<