• Oh lol dat heb ik nou altijd met dit soort dingen.

Your make-up is terrible

AliceWeasly schreef:
    Xd Lolig .. Best spookieeeeeee... heb zin in een cooookiieee

I wasn't just kissing him, I was telling his lips a secret!

Ik schaam me echt dood voor het feit dat ik zojuist een schrik-moment heb beleefd. Wat ben ik toch een watje. :'D

If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.

Die las ik afgelopen zaterdag, volgens mij om één uur 's nachts omdat ik niet kon slapen. En ik durfde niet meer mijn bed uit te komen en ik kon al helemaal niet meer slapen! D:
    God, wat was dat eng! D:

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Brrrrr, eng!

Let the Night embrace you

Hahaha, dit klinkt eigenlijk wel leuk. ;3

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Haha!

There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

Errin schreef:
    Oef, net geen rillingen, maar het is wel spooky.

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Mercurial schreef:
    Ik schaam me echt dood voor het feit dat ik zojuist een schrik-moment heb beleefd. Wat ben ik toch een watje. :'D

je bent niet de enigste..

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

Dat is de nieuwe versie daarvan, maar die is eigenlijk wel oud. De eerste keer kreeg ik er ook rillingen van (:

Some people are so poor, that the only thing they have is money.

Ieuwh. D:

I know there's a way so I promise: 'I'm gonna clean up the mess I made'

hihi creepypasta, ik vind de Russische versie toch leuker :'D :
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a shit. Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

As travars

Die ken ik, en eerste toen ik las had ik zo iets van; .... HEE !! omg D:

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Gadverdamme, oh dat vind ik echt zo eng 0.0

“Love is a contradiction.”

Ik niet, ik moest lachen haha! Alsof er iemand rode ogen heeft wtf :W

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

Bach schreef:
    Ik niet, ik moest lachen haha! Alsof er iemand rode ogen heeft wtf :W
    Albino muizen hebben rode ogen. ^^

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?