• Ik heb een enquete gemaakt over relaties, etc onder jongeren. Het is erg simpel en klein maar wel duidelijk. Ik zal de resultaten op Quizlet plaatsen. Willen jullie zo lief zijn om 'm in te vullen? :Y)
    Klik!

Let it come and let it be

le done

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

You´re welcome.

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall

Ik heb hem ingevuld, maar ik vond de vraagstelling erg kinderlijk in de laatste vraag. Hoezo schuld? :W

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

Escritura schreef:
    le done

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

Gedaan, waarom?

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Done.(bloos)

Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?

Ik denk dat je 'min' en 'Max'' hebt omgedraaid. Maximaal 12 en minimaal 21?(cat)

everything, in time

Gedaan :P
    Is het voor school?

Het leven is te kort om je bezig te houden met dingen die je ongelukkig maken.

Gedaan, al vond ik de vragen wel apart, haha. :'D

'I would rather fight with you, than make love to anyone else.'

Ingevuld. (:

If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words.

Done. :]

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

Rivendell schreef:
    Done.(bloos)

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

Gedaan (:

Take risks and conquer your fears.

Dankje Sev !! ik moet bij de eerste vraag al verdomde goed na denken o-O

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Okidoki.

There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please