• Ik heb nu Skrillex opstaan en heb zin om met mijn hoofd op het toestenbord te gaan liggen. Weird, with a capital W.

Waar heb jij zin naar?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain!

Om keihard mijn Dir en Grey dvd aan te zetten, een pizza in de oven te gooien en dan ondertussen met mijn laptop op schoot die dvd kijk, al etend.
    Dunno why :'D

Normaal is het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen

Om keihard met iemand ergens slap te liggen. But sad enough it's to late to go somewhere.. Damn..

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.

ik heb zin in ... een ijsje!

erm.... idk

Om tegen mijn vriendje in bed aan te kruipen en uren te praten.

Your make-up is terrible

minecraft schreef:
    ik heb zin in ... een ijsje!

INDEED!

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain!

In totaal niks.

It's not because I smile, my life is perfect. It's because I appreciate what life gives to me, and what God has blesse

€30000,- zodat ik kan studeren.

If I die young, send me away with the words of a lovesong.

Om 's nachts met fakkels naar mijn school te sluipen en 'm in de fik te steken. Liefst met leraren en al. (duivel)

there is a certain beauty in setting the world on fire and watching from the center of the flames.

ham kaas chips :'D

Shoganai i ne~

Fauvism schreef:
    Om 's nachts met fakkels naar mijn school te sluipen en 'm in de fik te steken. Liefst met leraren en al. (duivel)

dit of vakantie :Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 24 okt 2011 - 21:15 ]

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

In appeltaart. En godzijdank heb ik die vanmorgen gebakken.:9~

Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?

Assassin schreef:

Kei hard meebrullen met Crush on you van Nero. (:

all I want is the taste that your lips allow

Gillen.

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.

Assassin schreef:

-Cries quietly- You know, I don't want anything else then that...
    To be with you again, to hear your voice again, to feel your body again, to kiss you again. (heart2)

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.